- renoguyz (nicholas)

- summit (carol)

- defong (kevin)

- inspire by d'trenzo (russell)

- plush living (cheryl)

- e-hub (eugene)

pls post photos to share too :)

Edited by ck83

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

never worked with any of them before.

i decided not to engage those branded companies as they usually employ many young inexperienced project managers.

i got my ID from a friend's recommendation. I think it is not so much of the company but the person handling the project.

Look for experienced ID, preferably with own factory. So that they have better control on the workmanship.

Let me know if you need referral. i can share my contacts.

i decided not to engage those branded companies as they usually employ many young inexperienced project managers.

i got my ID from a friend's recommendation. I think it is not so much of the company but the person handling the project.

Look for experienced ID, preferably with own factory. So that they have better control on the workmanship.

Can you PM me your contacts?

Hi

Can pm me ur contacts?

Thanks

I plan to do a simple kitchen renovation on my kitchen. I m staying in a 4rm resale flat n my kitchen cabinet that is left by the previous owner still can be use. My plan is to remove half of current cabinet in the kitchen and built a new one but just a few top n bottom cabinet on the stove area. Cause basicly i want to shrink my kitchen area so that I can move in my dining table in the kitchen area. Due to budget wise I thought of getting a soild top for my kitchen. I need help on recommended contractor and may I know roughly how much will it cost TIA.

I plan to do a simple kitchen renovation on my kitchen. I m staying in a 4rm resale flat n my kitchen cabinet that is left by the previous owner still can be use. My plan is to remove half of current cabinet in the kitchen and built a new one but just a few top n bottom cabinet on the stove area. Cause basicly i want to shrink my kitchen area so that I can move in my dining table in the kitchen area. Due to budget wise I thought of getting a soild top for my kitchen. I need help on recommended contractor and may I know roughly how much will it cost TIA.

Hi Nicnoc18,

u can try contacting this company look for Mr Chang 6288 4000. His services is pretty good and cheap. He gave me a quotation for kitchen cabinets less than 2.5k for my 3room

Hi,

Can share/pm the contacts?

Thank you.

Terence

Need renovation for new 4 room bto too..

Can send me details of your renovation contractor? (NOT ID)

eileen.goh25@gmail.com

Thanks!!