Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sawyer

Where To Buy Hood, Hob, Kitchen Basin Tap, Toilet Basin And Tap ?

Went to IMM asia excel and Hoekee to see see look look. Not too sure if the price tag is over priced because of location and rental. Needed more recommendation with cheap price and more varieties :)

Any Brother and Sister can intro me more shops?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Went to IMM asia excel and Hoekee to see see look look. Not too sure if the price tag is over priced because of location and rental. Needed more recommendation with cheap price and more varieties :)

Any Brother and Sister can intro me more shops?

Bro,

You may try Lite Fusion, look for Marcus (he is the manager there, able to give you good discounts). Tell him the CCK couple recommended you..he will rem who..

I decided to buy from him after visiting RF, GR Marketing, Poh Joo, Hoe Kee, Asia Excel, SSC, *spam, Heritage, Lucky Choon.....

Bro,

You may try Lite Fusion, look for Marcus (he is the manager there, able to give you good discounts). Tell him the CCK couple recommended you..he will rem who..

I decided to buy from him after visiting RF, GR Marketing, Poh Joo, Hoe Kee, Asia Excel, SSC, *spam, Heritage, Lucky Choon.....

Bro you got your stuff from Lite fushion because of the overall price comparison and Lite fushion offer the best? :)

Anyway, i went to Joo chiat area, LKH i think, not too sure if their price are as good as Lite fushion since its my ID who bring me there :D

Bro you got your stuff from Lite fushion because of the overall price comparison and Lite fushion offer the best? :)

Anyway, i went to Joo chiat area, LKH i think, not too sure if their price are as good as Lite fushion since its my ID who bring me there :D

Hi Bro,

I went to Lite Fusion not becos of pricing but also due to the good service we have experienced. We have visited many shops and discovered each got its range of pricing vs others. What we did was, we took the lowest pricing for each item, present it to Marcus, Lite Fusion, and ask him whether can match. He not only match it for us, but lower it by a few dollars for most items.

For me, when we buy things, we must buy until got that shiok feeling. haha

LKH, i also went with my ID to see see look look.

FYI, for the same amount of stuffs we are quoted at LF (approx 1.3k, sorry i cant rem the exact figures), I was quoted 2.5 k at LKH, which turns me off. When ur id brought u there, the ID and its company got a commission. How much they can slash, i am not too sure but i dont find them cheap at all.

This is my own experience. Up to individual's liking on who u decide to buy it from. For me, a few walk arounds is definately worth the savings. On top of it, my gf and I enjoyed our visit to LF...

Hi Bro,

I went to Lite Fusion not becos of pricing but also due to the good service we have experienced. We have visited many shops and discovered each got its range of pricing vs others. What we did was, we took the lowest pricing for each item, present it to Marcus, Lite Fusion, and ask him whether can match. He not only match it for us, but lower it by a few dollars for most items.

For me, when we buy things, we must buy until got that shiok feeling. haha

LKH, i also went with my ID to see see look look.

FYI, for the same amount of stuffs we are quoted at LF (approx 1.3k, sorry i cant rem the exact figures), I was quoted 2.5 k at LKH, which turns me off. When ur id brought u there, the ID and its company got a commission. How much they can slash, i am not too sure but i dont find them cheap at all.

This is my own experience. Up to individual's liking on who u decide to buy it from. For me, a few walk arounds is definately worth the savings. On top of it, my gf and I enjoyed our visit to LF...

I see. I will go down to LF one of the weekend and do my shopping there since the comments is very reputable from the few forums i googled.

Btw bro, you bought your hood and hob there as well?

Are you looking for branded taps (e.g.grohe/hansgrohe,etc)?

I suggest you to order online from Germany. Price difference almost twice from the retail shop in SG

Here's the link from the shop that I purchased:

http://www.insani24.de/Home

Thanks bro, will take a look :)

For cooker hob and hood, i bought from Jerome aka Zero from RenoTalk.

For kitchen sink + tap, basin + tap, water closet, rain shower, shower mixer and all bathroom accessories, i got them from Heritage, Bacera and City Gas Gallery.

i bought mine from heritage bathroom gallery, the boss is irene whom worked in universal union previously.

very nice & patience lady.

i think this is the address.... :)

718 Geylang Road Geylang Conservation Area

tel: 68460148

I see. I will go down to LF one of the weekend and do my shopping there since the comments is very reputable from the few forums i googled.

Btw bro, you bought your hood and hob there as well?

I bought my hood and hob from Zero...

you can try his offer and compare around...

Rem to compare lst before making ur decision.

As for Lite Fusion, REM, must look for Marcus, the tall thin guy there. Tell him, the CCK couple recommended u to him... he will give u good prices. As much as possible, he will try to match the prices given by other shops.

Thats what we did...

Edited by herbalteh

For cooker hob and hood, i bought from Jerome aka Zero from RenoTalk.

For kitchen sink + tap, basin + tap, water closet, rain shower, shower mixer and all bathroom accessories, i got them from Heritage, Bacera and City Gas Gallery.

I dont have any idea which hob and hood to go for yet. Can suggest afew affordable ones?

For heritage, bacera and city gas, are their price competitive, slightly ex or slightly below the market? can share your experience there albert bro?

I bought my hood and hob from Zero...

you can try his offer and compare around...

Rem to compare lst before making ur decision.

As for Lite Fusion, REM, must look for Marcus, the tall thin guy there. Tell him, the CCK couple recommended u to him... he will give u good prices. As much as possible, he will try to match the prices given by other shops.

Thats what we did...

Hehe, sure, Marcus, intro by cck couple. Hopefully can get good deal from him.