Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

what you think of iquartz? i heard abt this and there are ppl asking. i read that they use 93% quartz though.....

From their website, seem like iquartz only come in 15mm. I think they have similar production process.

I rather go for brand (CaesarStone, SilesStone) i trust.

My contractor suggested iquartz to me too, it is because theirs is in 15mm so can they can bring down the cost. We even went down to their factory at senoko to take a look. The price range from $100 - $150 depending on color. Their color selection is very limited, i have the sample if anyone wants one.

We almost go for it since all of you recommeded quartz surface, but my SO is quite bother by the joint line (we need 2pieces for our island), so in the end we keep to solid surface. And they dont have the white that we wanted.

Solid surface don't have the colour you wanted?

Ya. I also don't like the joint line and I am ok with solid surface so far.

My contractor suggested iquartz to me too, it is because theirs is in 15mm so can they can bring down the cost. We even went down to their factory at senoko to take a look. The price range from $100 - $150 depending on color. Their color selection is very limited, i have the sample if anyone wants one.

We almost go for it since all of you recommeded quartz surface, but my SO is quite bother by the joint line (we need 2pieces for our island), so in the end we keep to solid surface. And they dont have the white that we wanted.

I prefer joint line to stain discoloration, scratches and melt/burn mark. Good luck to your island, great care needed for prevention and maintenance if use solid surface like acrylic or acrylic mix.

Ask thedottyness about the demo i did on my quartz this morning; if on solid surface the owner sure cry.

Edited by taichipanda

its a very nice neighbourhood, but pretty noisy too :P

i used to live at those 3 storey high HDB flats! and they are still around as they are conserved by the govt (unique brick structure).

gd and bad with mountbatten Sq. conveniences for parents like me, and also, previously when it was a big grass patch, the area was really manifested with mosquitoes!

thanks for the compliments on my place. i'm waiting to see ur end product (of cos visit if u welcome me.. hehehe) :sport-smiley-004:

Ours are not show flat type of house if u don't mind, just a v normal home of what we wanted it to be :) Definitely welcome u and hope u will not be dissapoint after seeing. :yamseng:

Dining Lights continue...

DSCF2299.jpg

nice hot incandescent bulb, can sweat while dine under a bunch of them.

oops, i forgot your living/dining is air conditioned.

Edited by taichipanda

nice hot incandescent bulb, can sweat while dine under a bunch of them.

oops, i forgot your living/dining is air conditioned.

true, maybe will be hot. But nevermind lah, love the lamps still..ha. Will be dimming them while eating :yamseng:

true, maybe will be hot. But nevermind lah, love the lamps still..ha. Will be dimming them while eating :yamseng:

*drools* tempted by them. Sadly too out of budget for where I want them to be.

Can share how much they cost u (inclusive of shipping)?

*drools* tempted by them. Sadly too out of budget for where I want them to be.

Can share how much they cost u (inclusive of shipping)?

Not sure the cost leh, cos we got it as a gift from our family members :sport-smiley-004:

I prefer joint line to stain discoloration, scratches and melt/burn mark. Good luck to your island, great care needed for prevention and maintenance if use solid surface like acrylic or acrylic mix.

Ask thedottyness about the demo i did on my quartz this morning; if on solid surface the owner sure cry.

ask me ask me......every day very free keep polishing the stains. even my gardenia bread plastic also leave a mark if the plastic stayed on the same spot for 2 days. paid so much for a piece of s :horse: it