Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Bosch or Electrolux should be fine... Only thing u need to determine is whether u wanted vented or condenser.

If you are placing near a window, u can get vented as it is cheaper.

What is the difference between the two? Vented meaning must open the window?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my fren swears by brandt - says something about different technology and saves electricity ? :unsure:

MDS is good too, bought my Mitsubishi fridge from there. They will try to match so long you can prove it.

Big giant brands always safe, because manufacturers deliver to us not them. :sport-smiley-004: the only thing I wanna add to my current household is DRYER due to bad ventilation at my service yard. :furious: My clothings smell :curse:

place dep for fridge tv n washing machine with MDS.. now looking at TV upgrade first.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

my fren swears by brandt - says something about different technology and saves electricity ? :unsure:

Bad expereiences with Brandt from friends whom owned it, partly it is made in thai if i remembered correctly. Bosch in Germany for high end models.

place dep for fridge tv n washing machine with MDS.. now looking at TV upgrade first.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

deposit is fine, always can ask the to match the deal from BD/HN's roadshow so long you are looking at upgrade :notti:

Ya, what's the difference?

If I'm placing my dryer at the balcony but concealed in a cabinet, which one should I get? :unsure:

Ya, what's the difference?

If I'm placing my dryer at the balcony but concealed in a cabinet, which one should I get? :unsure:

my guessing should be condensed type.

Cos there won't be much ventilation right?

think so, of cause you need to clear off the water collected after use. :D

Vented will have a hose to extend out of window for the moisture to escape.

Condenser will need to empty the water tank after drying. So basically u can put anywhere.

But please check with Bosch or Electrolux for condenser, is there a small water tube for you to drain off the water? Then you don't need to take out the water tank. Just connect the tube together with the washing machine drain tube and that's it! My Miele has it. :good:

Vented will have a hose to extend out of window for the moisture to escape.

Condenser will need to empty the water tank after drying. So basically u can put anywhere.

But please check with Bosch or Electrolux for condenser, is there a small water tube for you to drain off the water? Then you don't need to take out the water tank. Just connect the tube together with the washing machine drain tube and that's it! My Miele has it. :good:

Yours is atas brand wor :notti: :notti: will check out Bosch to be in line with my washer. Likely to look for condenser type, I remembered Bosch does sell them.

Yours is atas brand wor :notti: :notti: will check out Bosch to be in line with my washer. Likely to look for condenser type, I remembered Bosch does sell them.

Same same la... All from Germany... :dribble: :dribble:

eh ong, u like everything also got special price hor ? :notti: :notti: :notti:

Not all la, for this, really good price, even normal best denki/harvey norman sale, how they slash it, cant even matched it. :notti: