Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, I am new in this forum. Not sure if I post in the right section. This is my situation. My first appt with HDB is on early June and estimate 2nd appt around July. The flat is about 14yrs and its in move in condition. Initially me and my wife thought painting the whole flat will do. But now think about it, we may want to redo the electrical wiring, 2 bath rooms and kitchen. I just wonder anyone in my situation and can give advice. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, I am new in this forum. Not sure if I post in the right section. This is my situation. My first appt with HDB is on early June and estimate 2nd appt around July. The flat is about 14yrs and its in move in condition. Initially me and my wife thought painting the whole flat will do. But now think about it, we may want to redo the electrical wiring, 2 bath rooms and kitchen. I just wonder anyone in my situation and can give advice. Thanks.

Hi

I'm Alexander from K*l**d* spamming ID firm Interior LLP seeing your post we're able to provide you with solutions and options.

we are a "One-Stop" ID firm which able to provide you with what you need.

feel free to contact as for more informations.

Alexander Lim

alexander@kaleidointerior.com

www.kaleidointerior.com

Hi,

maybe you would like to see our portfolio?Pls do contact me if you have querries.

Yusri

EARNEST INTERIOR

email:yusri@earnest.sg

mobile: 9102 7099

Well, no harm asking for quotation first b4 u get ur flat. Probably if u have a tight budget, u can decide on wat u 'must' do first. Better to have have all the things done up, b4 moving into the house, then to renovate after u had stayed in. It will be very inconvenient.