Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nuunder

Aircon Experts. Advice Pls!

Hi everyone,

I am a novice at aircons and have gotten a quote for:

“Mitsubishi” R410 multi split inverter aircon

MXY4A28/MSYGE10 x 2//MSYGE13/MSYGE26 c/w stainless steel bracket

To supply and install the air-conditioners in surface mount with G23 copper pipe not exceed 15m per fan coil unit, upgrade to ½ thick Class “O” thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit, Singapore Keystone cable, 16mm pvc pipe and pvc trunking.

1) "Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit". Should I change this to Thermaflex or Armaflex brand Class 1 instead?

2) Any other comments/suggestions? Any other things I should look out for?

Thanks for the help!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone,

I am a novice at aircons and have gotten a quote for:

“Mitsubishi” R410 multi split inverter aircon

MXY4A28/MSYGE10 x 2//MSYGE13/MSYGE26 c/w stainless steel bracket

To supply and install the air-conditioners in surface mount with G23 copper pipe not exceed 15m per fan coil unit, upgrade to ½ thick Class “O” thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit, Singapore Keystone cable, 16mm pvc pipe and pvc trunking.

1) "Class “1” black rubber insulation for outdoor unit". Should I change this to Thermaflex or Armaflex brand Class 1 instead?

2) Any other comments/suggestions? Any other things I should look out for?

Thanks for the help!

Can share what's yr price for this combi?

Hey guys,

My quotation got this exclusion and that I got to provide 2 sets 20A/1PH/230C Isolators for new aircons. Is this common for the owners to provide this? I thought it will be included in the package price?

I don't know where to get this though. Would someone assist with this soonest as I need to sign the quotation by today.

1) OWNER TO PROVIDE 2 SET 20A/1PH/230V ISOLATORS FOR NEW AIR-CONS.

Many thanks,

Hey guys,

My quotation got this exclusion and that I got to provide 2 sets 20A/1PH/230C Isolators for new aircons. Is this common for the owners to provide this? I thought it will be included in the package price?

I don't know where to get this though. Would someone assist with this soonest as I need to sign the quotation by today.

1) OWNER TO PROVIDE 2 SET 20A/1PH/230V ISOLATORS FOR NEW AIR-CONS.

Many thanks,

If u got 2 condenser, then u will need 2 isolator, an electrician can do it if u are wiring your house.

20amp is those outdoor type which is waterproof, if indoor, 13amp is enuf.