Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0matr1x

Cheapest And Widest Rage Electrical Switched Outlet

Hi there,

I'm doing a major reno including wiring to my house. Unfortunately the switches that my contractor provide is not to my liking and he is unable to provide me with another range. I'm thinking of replacing all the switches and wall socket outlets to another premium range.

Anyone knows any shops or factory outlets that have a wide range and also very good price for these items?

Million Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

I'm doing a major reno including wiring to my house. Unfortunately the switches that my contractor provide is not to my liking and he is unable to provide me with another range. I'm thinking of replacing all the switches and wall socket outlets to another premium range.

Anyone knows any shops or factory outlets that have a wide range and also very good price for these items?

Million Thanks!

Try lavander food ctr there's a shop nearby selling switches of all kind of brands

But prepared to slim down your wallet as switches of good nice quality don't comes cheap

Happy reno