Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geneboi

York System 4 Inverter Aircon

Wa is really a good deal for system 4 inverter!!,which aircon company?and how was their workmanship?thinking of getting it for my in law house.

Hey alvin,the company name is creation they have a show room at 586 balestier rd.their workmanship is good,the installer is friendly and will explain to you how they going to run the aircon.

Some more they even give 8 year workmanship warranty and 6 year compressor warranty and 2year parts warranty when I just Pay $200 to upgrade my insulation to 1/2" class O Armaflex.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

I just visited the consumer and electronics lifestyle fair at Expo and signed a deal for our aircon as below:

Dealer: Creation

Aircon: York System 4 Inverter (3x9K BTU, 1x18K BTU) (Compressor: 28K BTU) (Gas: R410a)

Price: $2995

S/S Bracket: $120

Package Includes:

- Armaflex 3/8 Insulation (Able to upgrade to thicker insulation at $50/unit)

- Aluminimum piping

- 2 x Installation visit

- 2 x Servicing during 1st year

- 2 x 25% voucher for subsequent servicing (This is not part of the package but I negotiated for it)

- 5 years warranty for parts and compressor (If upgrade to thicker insulation, insurance coverage is 8 years)

- Insurance coverage for damages to property due to leakage

Personal Note: The design of the aircon is very modern and sleek, even comes with a cool LED display on the unit.

As you may know, system 4 inverters for other brands (e.g Mitsubishi) is around $3600 at the cheapest. Therefore we feel this is a very good deal as the salesman explained this is a launch price as York is now trying to penetrate into the residential market. This brand is very well known for offices and departmental stores, even more popular in Malaysia's residential market. Hence we feel that this brand is reliable and we are able to save alot of $$$.

What do you guys think of the above package?

Yes,its a good deal.I bought it too :)

Bought this York System 4 (9k,9k,12k [because they do not have anymore 9k, so free upgrade],18k) from Gain City IMM during CNY period at a promotion price $2899 with all the upgrades included.

Really a good bargain, I have been using it for 4 months. The air is really cool and my family really like the sleek design.

The only downside is the outside compressor unit is leaking due to the condensation of the unit being too cold. I had to install an additional tray to redirect this condensation so that it will not affect my neighbours below.