Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
filtergure

Estimated Reno Cost For 5I 110 Sqm Resales

If you have reliable and good contractor with good workmanship to recommend, do let me know...Thanks a lot!

Edited by filtergure

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all the experienced guys,

Pls enlighten me with estimated cost for my 5-room resales flat, 110sqm? My requirements are as below:

1) Hack off existing floor tiles **** room, three bedrooms and kitchen

2) New 600mm x 600mm homogenous floor tiles (glossy) **** room & three bedrooms

3) New 300mm x 600mm homogenous floor tiles (anti-slip) at kitchen floor

4) Remove exisitng kitchen cabinets

5) New laminate kitchen cabinet with ABS trimming (L-shape about 40 ft total top and bottom)

6) New solid surface worktop at bottom cabinet (about 20 ft)

7) 1 set new Double bowl stainless steel with tap

8) 1 set new PD door at kitchen entrance

9) 2 sets new tempered glass shower screen (6mm or 10mm) at master & common toilets with stainless steel handle

10) 2 sets new aluminium bi-fold doors at master & common toilet.

11) 2 sets new one-piece toilet bowl at master & common toilet

12) 2 sets new wall mount square wash basin at master & common toilet.

13) To change all electrical power switches ( cost per piece, socket supplied by us)

14) To paint whole house (labour + paint)

If you have reliable and good contractor with good workmanship to recommend, do let me know...Thanks a lot!

hI filtergure

Saw your posting, i do have a ID film which had done up my flat recently, and they workmanship i'm very satisfactory. perhaps you might want to give them a call, for free quotation so that you can have a guide line

of amount that you want to spend on your reno. If you need i can always PM you :)

cheers

hi , may i know how much you paid for the renovation of your flat ? i am asking because my flat is also at 114sqm. thanks much for sharing

hi , may i know how much you paid for the renovation of your flat ? i am asking because my flat is also at 114sqm. thanks much for sharing

depend on amount of renovation works...

Hi Ideal78,

I'm renovating my house soon, please share your contact with many thanks.

Jay

I personally recommended my ID, DeFong interior design, look for Nicholas 8302 3168. :-)

I personally recommended my ID, DeFong interior design, look for Nicholas 8302 3168. :-)

WTH?! u started this thread asking for contractors contact etc..now u reply yourself telling us u recommend Defong interior? ?!?!?!?!??

WTH?! u started this thread asking for contractors contact etc..now u reply yourself telling us u recommend Defong interior? ?!?!?!?!??

Thanks for spotting the self-advertiser and highlighting it to all of us.

Through this thread, finally I selected defong interior. Now they are renovating my house. Just for sharing... As I also benefit from renotalk, make my renovation process easier.

Through this thread, finally I selected defong interior. Now they are renovating my house. Just for sharing... As I also benefit from renotalk, make my renovation process easier.

any pictures to post ? how about the price quoted ?