Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Moving123

Review For Hitachi Fridge Rb6200Sxs (6 Doors & 4 Ticks)

haha i check he said no gift rock bottom cash price ..with foc i tink he said need to add some $ pls call the above num my inbox cant take too much pm :yamseng:

Hi dodofish,

Can you pm me the shop name and add?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I don't know that so many replies here for the past few months. Sorry about that, I has been travelling and work and now back to SG.

Ok, I bought my Hitachi Fridge today at SGD29xx BUT this is mainly due to my free HN vouchers from my company.

Today, I went to Harvey Norman Sales at Expo and today is their last day there. The salesperson told me that first day of sales they gave 20% off for RB6200 of the price SGD4799, so SGD3839.00 together with the freebies (Air Purifier and Rice Cooker 1L). The freebies all from Hitachi itself.

I hope this info will help you with the next HN sales if you can wait. So, try on first day or last day. On last day, what they do is slashing down their price. So, try to nego your price if possible even there is no guarantee whether you can get it or not. At least you try or scout around hdb shops will sell fridge.

I will post my feedback abt the fridge after I start to use it. So, no comment for now. Main reason to buy just becos I need the vacuum compartment which I can store my sashimi and sushi.

All the best guys! Hope all this little little info can help you to get your dream fridge!

Edited by Moving123