Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sinned

Eubiq

Hi, i dont know if many of you have heard of Eubiq but I'm doing a survey on their prices. it would be nice if you could help me out. actually please help me out. thanks in advance.

( PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO TOO!! )

www.youtube.com/watch?v=enE88JU8S6M

http://www.aslpower.com.sg/store/catalog/product/gallery/id/194/image/485/

http://www.aslpower.com.sg/store/catalog/product/gallery/id/191/image/456/

http://www.eubiq.com/index.php?id=419

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V7W2DHH <-- our survey

Edited by sinned

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Are you guys discussing about the powertrack.

Any idea how much will it cost of If I want to install a track at home?

And I saw Eubig advertisement, look good, trendy, and how much are the track?

At the mean time, how much is the installation fee for the electrician. Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

This is my eubiq power track. I like it a lot. :sport-smiley-004:

I have no clue about pricing because my darling bought it.

As for the installation our contractor got his electrician to install it for a normal electrical point cost.

ca81ae77.jpg

9acc7e49.jpg

cacadada.jpg

Are you guys discussing about the powertrack.

Any idea how much will it cost of If I want to install a track at home?

And I saw Eubig advertisement, look good, trendy, and how much are the track?

At the mean time, how much is the installation fee for the electrician. Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

For the track, it will cost $230/1m. Removable Socket/ $80. But u have to fix it urself. Quite simple, same as normal socket.

Cheers:)

Sam

Hi there,

For the track, it will cost $230/1m. Removable Socket/ $80. But u have to fix it urself. Quite simple, same as normal socket.

Cheers:)

Sam

Hi sam,

I was quite $134/- for 800mm track and $45 for removable socket. So ur is quite ex..

I think Eubiq is a little overpriced. I got the same thing with much cheaper at Paccom for Eazycon power track. coz I called them up to buy so it's cheaper i think!!

well is that power track also?

how much?

well is that power track also?

how much?

Yes, that is also a power track. If you go to their website you can see its almost the same as the eubiq power track except that it can be "slide" into position? Would anyone confirm this? Because eubiq's plugs cannot be slide.

ps: I do not own any of these tracks, but i destroyed 3 eubiq power track for research purposes back in 2009, it was retailing at 388/set at that time. It could not be slide because it may cause arcing.

I would say all these are super overpriced, just buy 10sets of extendable 6socket plugs and get someone to embed it into the wall for you. It will be slimmer when you plug anything in it too, there is no additional socket. If you think very ugly, buy happy faced sockets haha.

Yes, that is also a power track. If you go to their website you can see its almost the same as the eubiq power track except that it can be "slide" into position? Would anyone confirm this? Because eubiq's plugs cannot be slide.

ps: I do not own any of these tracks, but i destroyed 3 eubiq power track for research purposes back in 2009, it was retailing at 388/set at that time. It could not be slide because it may cause arcing.

I would say all these are super overpriced, just buy 10sets of extendable 6socket plugs and get someone to embed it into the wall for you. It will be slimmer when you plug anything in it too, there is no additional socket. If you think very ugly, buy happy faced sockets haha.

hmmm...not really quite sure about the "slide" thingy. From what I see at eazycon paccom page is that it's kind of turning effect. But i think Eubig is turning or sthing also right?

and how u gonna embed the things into your wall? cant imagine that. Got pics? :D:sport-smiley-018: