Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
robintan

Doing Study Area, Shoe Rack And Stair

Thinking of doing my study area and a shoe rack for my wife, the stair also want to redo...ask a quote and was given this price. thinking of putting addational aircon too.

What is fellow renotalk senior think about the price ;)

1 To fabricate and install 9' shoe cabinet in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming. 1,800.00

2 To fabricate and install 15' low cabinet in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming.

(under window) 1,500.00

3 To fabricate and install 25' low study table in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming. 2,500.00

4 To fabricate and install 12.5' top hung cabinet in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming. 1,450.00

5 To provide labour and tools to dismantle existing hand rail at staicase. 350.00

6 To provide labour and tools to remove expose tiles at staircase wall. (optional) 250.00

7 To provide labour and material to install low partition at staircase. 1,200.00

8 To provide labour and material to paint low partition at staircase. 350.00

9 To provide labour and material to install system 4 inverter aircon. (Estimate) 3,880.00

Total: $13,280.00

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thinking of doing my study area and a shoe rack for my wife, the stair also want to redo...ask a quote and was given this price. thinking of putting addational aircon too.

1 To fabricate and install 9' shoe cabinet in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming. 1,800.00

(under window) 1,500.00

3 To fabricate and install 25' low study table in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming. 2,500.00

4 To fabricate and install 12.5' top hung cabinet in laminate finish w/ ABS trimming. 1,450.00

5 To provide labour and tools to dismantle existing hand rail at staicase. 350.00

6 To provide labour and tools to remove expose tiles at staircase wall. (optional) 250.00

7 To provide labour and material to install low partition at staircase. 1,200.00

9 To provide labour and material to install system 4 inverter aircon. (Estimate) 3,880.00

Looks okays to me. Do note your carpentry work most likely is internal white pvc and if there are soft closing will be those normal cheap ones. You can check with your contractor see what they provide you.

:yamseng: ,

Mike

(under window) 1,500.00

Does your partition thing for the stairs refer to replacing ordinary wrought iron railings with those kinda perspex/ acrylic material things? Something like this: http://www.btsaluminyum.com/en/elegant-serie-C50.html (main pic). If so, can you PM me the contact pls? I'm looking to do that... replace the ugly wrought iron with something more contemporary like those glass-looking material. Not just indoor but for outdoor (fencing, roof terrace) as well.

Thanks!