Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
critic

Brandt Warehouse Sales

Dear Home Users,

A piece of news to share.........

Would be owners of BRANDT products, pls take note that BRANDT is conducting their warehouse sales this weekend on Sat(25/8) and Sun(26/8).

It's a 2 days affair at their main office.

rgds

CRITIC.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Home Users,

A piece of news to share.........

Would be owners of BRANDT products, pls take note that BRANDT is conducting their warehouse sales this weekend on Sat(25/8) and Sun(26/8).

It's a 2 days affair at their main office.

rgds

CRITIC.

Hi ,

I was introduce to this forum by a friend of mine. May i know where you got this piece of information from?

In any case, do you happen to know how to get there as i am looking for my home appliances and i have shortlisted a few BRANDT products.

Hello, if u "like" Brandt Singapore on FB, the details are all there.

How I know? Cos they sent mailers to all their existing customers, I think.

I had bought their catalytic oven last year during their warehouse sales, gd deal. So far so gd.

Too bad they don have much variety on gas hob....

Hello, if u "like" Brandt Singapore on FB, the details are all there.

How I know? Cos they sent mailers to all their existing customers, I think.

I had bought their catalytic oven last year during their warehouse sales, gd deal. So far so gd.

Too bad they don have much variety on gas hob....

Hi,

Tks for the information. I call the customer care hotline and was referred to their sales manager, Mr Wang.

Was given a inside view of what is gonna happen tomorrow but they refused to let me make instant purchase.

They are offering lots of display sets for ovens and Washing machines. Will be there tomorrow to make purchases.

Any updates on what is on sale yesterday at the warehouse? I heard the old model that are being cleared are only 867. No other models. The rest are displayed piece. Anyone who went there can give updates? Thanks!

Any updates on what is on sale yesterday at the warehouse? I heard the old model that are being cleared are only 867. No other models. The rest are displayed piece. Anyone who went there can give updates? Thanks!

Hi unity58,

If you are looking for dented/display pyro oven, u can forget abt going there.

I tried to call the hotline in the morning, but nobody picking up the phone.

My cousin intending to get the Brandt oven too to see if there are any gd offer for display/dented units.

Unfortunately, most of the ovens had been sold when I go down with my cousin at abt 3pm.

But u still can try your luck today cos I see most of the items are sold with super gd deal.

I can see there are also selling their high end display unit at a lower price, abt half the retail price they are offering.

When I approach one of the staff, he explained they are clearing all their display units cos they are changing new range.

Some I see got scratches or dented from the top or side, but if u slot into the cabinet, it cannot be seen at all.

But the cons is they are offering only 6mths warranty, full payment by cash or credit card, and only allow to keep within one month upon purchasing. Otherwise, they refuse to sell it to u.

They ending at 5pm today.

Gd luck!!!

Edited by alfet7778

Hi alfet7778,

Thanks for the update. Any ideas what are the ovens that you saw and their prices?

I went there but their display set of the new range are ok only. For example, 1011 oven they are selling the display set at $900++. original retail price is around $1200.

Did you saw 867 selling there? I never saw it but only saw 842 selling at $700 which is a very good price I think although it is an old model.

Hi unity58,

If you are looking for dented/display pyro oven, u can forget abt going there.

I tried to call the hotline in the morning, but nobody picking up the phone.

My cousin intending to get the Brandt oven too to see if there are any gd offer for display/dented units.

Unfortunately, most of the ovens had been sold when I go down with my cousin at abt 3pm.

But u still can try your luck today cos I see most of the items are sold with super gd deal.

I can see there are also selling their high end display unit at a lower price, abt half the retail price they are offering.

When I approach one of the staff, he explained they are clearing all their display units cos they are changing new range.

Some I see got scratches or dented from the top or side, but if u slot into the cabinet, it cannot be seen at all.

But the cons is they are offering only 6mths warranty, full payment by cash or credit card, and only allow to keep within one month upon purchasing. Otherwise, they refuse to sell it to u.

They ending at 5pm today.

Gd luck!!!