Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
v1hypersg

Dish Washer

anyone here bought dish washer for their new home ?

one colleagues keep promoting to me the advantages of a dish washer,

you save water as the dish washer is like washing machine and the water is used to rinse all the dishware and when manual washing, the water used to wash 1 item is wasted

then it used heat to sterilise the dishware after wash

if manual wash, there might be splashing on the top or onto the floor, then you have to mop the floor,

then after washing , the person is tired out and does not have energy to do something like take a stroll or other stuff in the house,

so anyone agree or disagree ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone here bought dish washer for their new home ?

one colleagues keep promoting to me the advantages of a dish washer,

you save water as the dish washer is like washing machine and the water is used to rinse all the dishware and when manual washing, the water used to wash 1 item is wasted

then it used heat to sterilise the dishware after wash

if manual wash, there might be splashing on the top or onto the floor, then you have to mop the floor,

then after washing , the person is tired out and does not have energy to do something like take a stroll or other stuff in the house,

so anyone agree or disagree ?

Everyone just wants to justify their purchases if you have the means, anything redundant will have purpose

... IMO whatever rocks your boat.

Hi, I am intending to buy one although I never had one before thus I had some worries like monthly costing. But I agree that washing all the dishes really drain you and waste lots of time. If once in awhile is still OK but imagine is your daily activities that you must do and worst if one day you got to do it at least 2X.

Anyone here using dish washer can recommend some good and reliable brand from personal experience? Even better if they can share with us their estimate cost per month for operation? Thanks..