Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zmaiden

Sharp Airconditioners Review Anyone?

Hi hi..... I was looking thru most of the thread and could not find much info on Sharp system 3 inverter aircons. Anyone using it n could share some views? GC salesman is promoting Sharp that comes with 2x9kbtu, 1x12kbtu n compressor w 30kbtu! N comes w 5 yrs warranty n free microwave ... All at $2839.

Any help pls?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm using sharp system 3 for my HDB 5 room.

Pro: got temperature indicator with sensor that will display the actual room temperature, which I think really useful and you can't find in any other brand

Cons: compressor broke down after 3 years of usage. After a lengthy and several service schedules finally its up and running again. Lucky that we signed up for 5 years warrant with courts

I'm using sharp system 3 for my HDB 5 room.

Pro: got temperature indicator with sensor that will display the actual room temperature, which I think really useful and you can't find in any other brand

Cons: compressor broke down after 3 years of usage. After a lengthy and several service schedules finally its up and running again. Lucky that we signed up for 5 years warrant with courts

Thks Vhardono! We chose this coz they told us the compressor can go up to a max of 30k n hence no prob when all 3 units are on together. Hv u tried all 3 at one time? is it noisy?

So I guess the 5 yr warranty w GC will come in handy. Lol.