Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vratenza

Thin Window Grilles

My little one is starting to climb onto any structure he can get his little hand one... need to install window grilles which we have put off for quite some time.

I saw some thin window grilles (thinner than most aluminum ones frequently seen around the suburbs) previously from some other units I passed by, not sure where I can get them from?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My little one is starting to climb onto any structure he can get his little hand one... need to install window grilles which we have put off for quite some time.

I saw some thin window grilles (thinner than most aluminum ones frequently seen around the suburbs) previously from some other units I passed by, not sure where I can get them from?

Thanks!

Are you referring to invisible window grilles ? If yes, not advisable. The maximum weight that this type of grilles is low and it is not as firm as aluminum grilles.

To me, safely is extremely important especially we have young kids at home. I will spend a little more to get a secure and firm grilles to protect my children.

Me think its safe enough if no one climbs on the steel "thread"... so if you must install, do it VERTICALLY, not horizontally.

My wife didnt like it as it doesnt give the "safe" feeling. So I'd go for the normal aluminium type