Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Feniz

Reasonable Price Contractor

I just got the keys for my 3s with utility rm n have being calling contractors from HDB website(apparently their quotes r kinda high) n renotalk for Quotation.

My Unit was super original n old with those expose wiring n those 70s round switch. So i guess nothing is done at all except for the windows since the flat was build.

My idea was to have different contractors doing different stuff to save cost which seem to be the way. But i got no time n gave up the idea after doing it for awhile.(Too much Quotes to compare n i got sick of it maybe ).

So i go for a few quotes from those Do everything contractor n manage to found 1 in renotalk which i think is very reasonable n professional.

My reno was very simple n basic n budget was 10k only.(i think 10k quite hard lah)

Eventually i manage to get Designer House Ronald to do my unit slightly more then my budget which is the best i found.

Below r mostly just the basic stuffs which i really need to change.

1. To hack kitchen wall tiles with original concret stove.

2. To change 2 bedrooms door n main door with wrought iron gate.

3. To lay Homo tiles for 2 bedrooms only plus remove stick on vinly sheet.

4. Plaster Living room n 2 bedrooms.

5. Plaster Box up 3 air vent above door.

6. Build 50mm base for fridge, washing machine n kitchen cabinet.

7. Rewire whole house

8. Erect a wall for kitchen cabinet

9. To build a bottom only ard 7ft L shape kitchen cabinet with solid top.

10. Change whole house to aluminium pipe include washing machine and kitchen sink inlet n outlet.

11. Cement screening in whole kitchen n toilet ceiling including repair of spalling Concrete in kitchen n toilet n beam crack repair.

12. Remove 2 fix waredrobe in the bedroom.

13. Acidwash wholehouse and windows

14. Labour to Install dustbin

15. Labour to Install basin in the toilet.

16. Haulage include n clear all debris.

17. 1 L box to cover water pipe

18. Install basin n WC

Work will start next week n hope all will be a smoooth process.

Those looking for reasonable contractor should gave Ronald a try.

His a nice n easy guy to talk to, u just tell him ur idea n he will kinda improvise it n u can choose to accept it or not.( some ideas at least)

Best part is, his flexible in payment n not rushing at all to get it even after we agree on the deal.

Im posting this is just to help narrow down n save time for plp like me looking for a reasonable Do everything contractor.

There should be similar or better 1s out there.

And i think this is one of them.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Edited by Feniz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1351584867' post='755620']

Did you lay any wall tiles on kitchen? or Cement Screed? Any pic to show?

Happy Reno

Just mosiac tile above the kitchen cabinet as backsplash, maybe 1/3 of the wall only as I seldom cook.Cement screed kitchen the rest of the house plaster. I dunno how to put pics here n I didn't take much pic.If u wan to see u can go up my place tmr as I be there for the electrical n plumping.

Rewiring n plumber all done! AIrcon up too. Next come the kitchen cabinet. So far so good!thumbsup.gifWaiting for plaster to dry then DIY painting . (siong Liao) horse.gif

Kitchen cabinet up.Manage to source 2 banga painter @ $350 to paint the whole house. Use my paint.1 coat sealer 2 coat paint. Not a bad deal I think. Start tmr.

Alrdy Reply those who pm me for the contractor nos.I leave his nos here as I dun log in tat much Liao. 82008901Ronald

yamseng.gif

I just got the keys for my 3s with utility rm n have being calling contractors from HDB website(apparently their quotes r kinda high) n renotalk for Quotation.

My Unit was super original n old with those expose wiring n those 70s round switch. So i guess nothing is done at all except for the windows since the flat was build.

My idea was to have different contractors doing different stuff to save cost which seem to be the way. But i got no time n gave up the idea after doing it for awhile.(Too much Quotes to compare n i got sick of it maybe ).

So i go for a few quotes from those Do everything contractor n manage to found 1 in renotalk which i think is very reasonable n professional.

My reno was very simple n basic n budget was 10k only.(i think 10k quite hard lah)

Eventually i manage to get Designer House Ronald to do my unit slightly more then my budget which is the best i found.

Below r mostly just the basic stuffs which i really need to change.

1. To hack kitchen wall tiles with original concret stove.

2. To change 2 bedrooms door n main door with wrought iron gate.

3. To lay Homo tiles for 2 bedrooms only plus remove stick on vinly sheet.

4. Plaster Living room n 2 bedrooms.

5. Plaster Box up 3 air vent above door.

6. Build 50mm base for fridge, washing machine n kitchen cabinet.

7. Rewire whole house

8. Erect a wall for kitchen cabinet

9. To build a bottom only ard 7ft L shape kitchen cabinet with solid top.

10. Change whole house to aluminium pipe include washing machine and kitchen sink inlet n outlet.

11. Cement screening in whole kitchen n toilet ceiling including repair of spalling Concrete in kitchen n toilet n beam crack repair.

12. Remove 2 fix waredrobe in the bedroom.

13. Acidwash wholehouse and windows

14. Labour to Install dustbin

15. Labour to Install basin in the toilet.

16. Haulage include n clear all debris.

17. 1 L box to cover water pipe

18. Install basin n WC

Work will start next week n hope all will be a smoooth process.

Those looking for reasonable contractor should gave Ronald a try.

His a nice n easy guy to talk to, u just tell him ur idea n he will kinda improvise it n u can choose to accept it or not.( some ideas at least)

Best part is, his flexible in payment n not rushing at all to get it even after we agree on the deal.

Im posting this is just to help narrow down n save time for plp like me looking for a reasonable Do everything contractor.

There should be similar or better 1s out there.

And i think this is one of them.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Hi can i have his contact or email?

Hi Feniz,

I am also looking around for contractors. Same here w limited budget for my coming new flat next yr.

Is Tiler Seng in this forum also from Designer hse? or Ronald is Tiler Seng? I'm kind of confuse lol!

Appreciate and welcome if u can pm me for any good tips and contacts u come along during ur reno? thk u.

1352864827' post='758972']

Hi Feniz,

I am also looking around for contractors. Same here w limited budget for my coming new flat next yr.

Is Tiler Seng in this forum also from Designer hse? or Ronald is Tiler Seng? I'm kind of confuse lol!

Appreciate and welcome if u can pm me for any good tips and contacts u come along during ur reno? thk u.

Hi,Yes the contractor is tiler seng from the designer house u mention.

Happy reno

Everythin is done now. Just waiting for the door man to paint the door n fix the lock n tats it.

My Reno process have been quite smooth going thanks to Ronald coordination n supervision .It's been a good time working with him these few weeks.yamseng.gifyamseng.gif

I have been staying at my new place for ard 1 week after my Reno is complete. Everything g is good. I'm glad I engage Ronald as he had promptly arrange everythin thru out the process.thumbsup.gif

Happy smooth Reno for those who had engage him.

drunk.gifdrunk.gifdrunk.gif