Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jazzysou1

D&j Revamped(Mini) Abode @tpy

I went to 3 places to check out the led lights.. Initially I wanted to go JB n purchase but really no time cos' I would travelling quite a bit for work, hubby not back yet & my dad got admitted to SGH on Mon late night so v v bz. :(

I went to this shop at Blk 637, Veerasamy Rd that sells Philips lights & I told him I wanted LED lights for my L-Box celing, he intro me LED spotlights. I also quite blur, don't know what I am actually looking for so thought it is the correct one he was showing me. He seemed pretty sincere & nice so I told him I will KIV.

End of the day when I reconfirmed with my contractor, I realized this guy been introducing me to the wrong kind of lights when I sent him the pic the guy intro me! :bangwall:

Next stop, I went to CH at Balestier, they quoted me $90/ 1 LED light! :jawdrop: He said since I want 10 pieces, he can give me 10% discount, which is $81/1 LED light (Note: They are not Philips one somemore). My sis later brought me to another shop( Extreme Lightings, 371 Balestier Rd) that she always buy from. The guy, WIlson is very helpful & knowledgeable. He said he don't have Philip brand in his shop for LED but the rest of the lights are equally good as well. Btw, all the LED lights from China la but the ones he intro me got safety checks approved by Singapore authorities so I end up purchasing from him cos' he gave me a reasonable price. But my pocket still burn BIG hole la! I can imagine how much I save if I go JB or order from China.. :fire:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can save a lot. I bought my lighting and fans from JB. I save almost $400. I bought sink, tap,storage heater, cooker and hod from Geylang " Universal Union" price quite cheap and the lady there is helpful. The same I went to Poh Seng no one bothered to help us too. :furious:

If u keen the JB lighting, i can share the address with you. Maybe a 10-15 min drive from woodland checkpoint. SG a lot of things very expensive....

Nivle : Jazzy unit is at 11th storey. Finally can found neighbour from the same area right. :yamseng:

Can save a lot. I bought my lighting and fans from JB. I save almost $400. I bought sink, tap,storage heater, cooker and hod from Geylang " Universal Union" price quite cheap and the lady there is helpful. The same I went to Poh Seng no one bothered to help us too. :furious:

If u keen the JB lighting, i can share the address with you. Maybe a 10-15 min drive from woodland checkpoint. SG a lot of things very expensive....

Nivle : Jazzy unit is at 11th storey. Finally can found neighbour from the same area right. :yamseng:

Thanks for the info Tracy! I will probably drop by tmr to Universal Union take a look! You got the exact location? I brought the LED lamps already.. :~

Thanks for the info Tracy! I will probably drop by tmr to Universal Union take a look! You got the exact location? I brought the LED lamps already.. :~

ORR, whole world know cutebaby name is Aunty Tracy already :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: ...

Jazzy : Here the address: 710 Geylang Road , you looking for a lady called Kelly she is quite helpful and get discount from her.

Nivle : You are now at the other Blk 11th storey hahaha. I'm now stay 11th storey and will move to 7th storey on Dec.

More things bought yesterday!

I went to Heritage & was served by a very nice girl called Sharrine. She assisted me & answered all my queries professionally & patiently. She gave me a pretty good price for my Crizto kitchen Sink, bathroom sink, 2 taps & a bathroom glass shelf. I went over to Universal Union but service there so so only but also much better than Poh Seng though. The price for kitchen sink is the same as Heritage but the bathroom sink is so much higher. In the end, I decided to get the items from Heritage as Sharrine seems more keen in my biz. :rolleyes:

I also walked past a shop that sells pretty cheap bathroom accessories & main door grilles! Uncle Tay quoted me abt $200+ for my gate & $300+ for my sis's gate which is bigger & wider. My sis said it is quite reasonable. I might just go bk & get the gate though since it has the color we wanted. My contractor only plans to :paint: the gate for us..

Can anyone tell me if it is cheap by market rate?

20121104135719.th.jpg The kind of gates Uncle Tay is selling

20121110122831.th.jpg Uncle Tay's shop- 720, Geylang Rd (lor 44)

Day 6 of reno on 10th Nov-

Alan called me said one of my neighbor (Auntie) came over n complained v noisy. Asked them to stop their work :curse: !! I guess can only be either one of the aunties on my RHS.. I went straight down n see see look look. End of the day, Alan leaves only left one worker to work on my place to reduce d noise.

Irritating leh Aunties!! Kaypoh also them, complaint queen also them! :furious:

My wall is up-

20121110144606.th.jpg

My LR white woody tiles (LHS) & Kitchen greyish brown woody (RHS) tiles-

img20121111wa0010.th.jpg

Layout of tiles-

img20121111wa0008.th.jpg

Edited by jazzysou1

I think i most lucky my neighbour didn't complained far more my neighbour work night shift need to sleep in the morning. As our place there is very noisy nowadays cos in front studio apartment behide temple. I think the studio apartment is the most noisy.

You hacking everything???