Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renovhunter

Renovation Contractor Rating And Comments

Hey guys,

I am a new bie and want to renovate my resale flat. Wish you would share your experience dealing with the following ID/ Contractor:

1) Meng Design & Build + Hamid & Sons

2) Rhiss Interior

3) Binjal Interior Design

4) C.I.Enterprise

5) K2LD Builder

I would appreciate if you share your invaluable experience with me about the price (whether you think it's at reasonable price), service and workmanship that you dealt with them.

Thanks !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have not done wit any of these contractors but i tink its best to choose someone u can forge a chemistry with. I did my reno wit Sunny Ho from Thian Ho Renovation Contractor.

you registered yesterday and have 6 post just to self advertise???

Am i offending u? Im merely recommending my contractor. Is there a harm to it? N btw, im a newbie who juz registered myself, yes! Ive bn luking thru the forums before bein a member. Juz a new flat owner who's proud of wat my contractor has done. Dats bout it mate.

Can show us yr reno pic?

Like i mention in the other post, i shall post one which is ongoing. But dat will not show the beauty of it rite unless its the final product. But will try post it soon