Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Traxy

American-Made High End Kitchen Cabinet

Hi people of this well known forum. I am here with a question wondering, today in Singapore almost all the ID firms or carpenters only over the standard laminate kitchen. nothing unique and frankly it has a very "cheap and easily put together" feel. i was wondering are there still any real good craftsman that make good kitchen cabinets and how much would it cost. those like you see on American dramas awesome kitchens and even cooking shows. Or is the demand dead here in Singapore, is there is how much would it cost ? thanks :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U can try "Clean Up"from Japan carry by "Song Cho"

"Copat" from Germany by Louvre Design

Both to me r sleek and nice but out of budget :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by casa

Singapore demand on very good stuff but only want low price. So what u see is laminate kitchen cabinet as low as $80 pfr to $180 pfr.

I believe $120 pfr is expensive to everyone not to say $180 for laminate kitchen cabinet.. and Blum system will be additional cost..

classic door kitchen cabinet, it range at least $150 pfr. Do u willing to spent that amont? If u willing, all carpenter or ID willing to gave you want u want.

and maintaining the kitchen cabinet is high due to natural wood..

Solid maple, cherry, walnut & etc all different price.

usually how much is it ? i heard they go by like packages ? is it true like for cabinet alone all kitchen round 20k ?

Singapore demand on very good stuff but only want low price. So what u see is laminate kitchen cabinet as low as $80 pfr to $180 pfr.

I believe $120 pfr is expensive to everyone not to say $180 for laminate kitchen cabinet.. and Blum system will be additional cost..

classic door kitchen cabinet, it range at least $150 pfr. Do u willing to spent that amont? If u willing, all carpenter or ID willing to gave you want u want.

and maintaining the kitchen cabinet is high due to natural wood..

Solid maple, cherry, walnut & etc all different price.

so there are still carpenters in Singapore that can do a the same quality and standard kind ? any i can look for ?

casa you got good taste, Louvre has a nice island, but also way out of my budget

i saw some other shops near Louvre with some decent carpentry too

still thinking about it

casa you got good taste, Louvre has a nice island, but also way out of my budget

i saw some other shops near Louvre with some decent carpentry too

still thinking about it

Its not tat I have taste but from the look of it I really love it if I install my wife sure happy :sport-smiley-004:

I saw it @ west coast plaza I know its expensive coz its "Copat" :dribble::jawdrop: