Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyril1986

What Is The Cost Of 5Room Resale Full Reno?

Hi All,

I will be getting my keys around may to june 2013, am already looking around for quotation to select the id/contractor to reno my place.

Just wonder if a budget of 40k is sufficient for a full reno for a resale 5room flat. i don't really want to increase the budget, but been getting response like 40k is not enough. very demoralised.....

anyone out there can advise on this matter of mine? thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

40k can be sufficient if you do not do much carpentry works. I have done one 5room overhaul with less than 40k. a simple one however. Dont worry, I am not advertising, as I have retired from this line:)

think is enought if you do simple renovation with simple design.

Hi All,

I will be getting my keys around may to june 2013, am already looking around for quotation to select the id/contractor to reno my place.

Just wonder if a budget of 40k is sufficient for a full reno for a resale 5room flat. i don't really want to increase the budget, but been getting response like 40k is not enough. very demoralised.....

anyone out there can advise on this matter of mine? thanks

does ur 40k include the light, wire and kitchen hob, hoob, sink, tap, switches, air con, furniture, etc?

My is 4rm. I do simple simple reno w/o do flooring and hacking wall and floor. Also cost me est $26k,