Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBeruang

Laminate Flooring (Not Looking For Vinly Flooring)

The best form of warranty is when you don't have to call on the warranty @ all.Unfortunately,all sales ppl will say all their products is good,ever heard a salespersons saying their product is not good?I doubt so,so it's a Jekyll and hyde stuff.Agreed on Inovar being a good Malaysian flooring brand,but when you have a choice of Proton Saga and BMW at a similar price,why settle for anything less.That,sadly is what most netizens behave like,no matter how we deny it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bad Experience - I using Krono Original Laminate flooring. Colors got so much to choose.

I was so happy that i go to the right shop but the quality disappoint me and expansion give me headache.

Now my wife everyday complaining and quarrel with me. I call to the company for help, they tell me to pay if they come down to close the gap. Not going to use 12mm board anymore. Faint...

krono2

krono

Edited by givemeAReason

Wood culture?can't seem to find out much information about them in google.Is it a new company?Can post out some of the floor job done @ your place for us to have an idea how aesthetically nice it is.Will appreciate it.

We came across Wood Culture at the Hafary showroom in paya Lebar while searching for laminate flooring.

Since hafary being well known in the industry...we figured wood culture should be reliable.

They have a couple of range but what caught our attention is their Riviera series which they tout to be water resistant (no laminate is waterproof btw).

We were told it is made in Belgium.

http://www.woodculture.com.sg/collection/Laminate-12.html

Warranty terms for various selection are also available on their website. There's no direct link, you gotta navigate from the link below.

http://www.berryalloc.com/global/en/Technical-Documents

We are still in two minds on flooring selection... Can't decide between laminates vs vinyl (mainly herf)...

Just sharing on our research experience thus far...

Irrespective of the laminate flooring brands,as I scroll down and saw the woody floors being eaten by termites,popping floors,not to mention easy damages to water seepage,tiles or herf will do for us.

We came across Wood Culture at the Hafary showroom in paya Lebar while searching for laminate flooring.

Since hafary being well known in the industry...we figured wood culture should be reliable.

They have a couple of range but what caught our attention is their Riviera series which they tout to be water resistant (no laminate is waterproof btw).

We were told it is made in Belgium.

http://www.woodculture.com.sg/collection/Laminate-12.html

Warranty terms for various selection are also available on their website. There's no direct link, you gotta navigate from the link below.

http://www.berryalloc.com/global/en/Technical-Documents

We are still in two minds on flooring selection... Can't decide between laminates vs vinyl (mainly herf)...

Just sharing on our research experience thus far...

I'll come clean, after checking again here, I can say most laminate flooring are indeed water-resistant, usually homeowners will protect it nicely initially, after sometime, they tend to get lazy and that is where most of the problems come in.

However, we must also expect some form of defect from the supplier, we accept it as nobody will know how the expansion will happen as different batch of supply tend to have a slight variation, couple that with different situation at your home (humidity/temperature/placement/usage), we will usually perform a follow-up.

We do offer WATERPROOF LAMINATE FLOOR BOARD, however I won't really promote it here, just would like to educate netizens that it is available, however don't expect to pay the standard laminate price, We specialize in selling solution centric flooring, as like you, we treat flooring seriously, its an investment, not something you would change every 2-3 years. I would rather have fewer sales, if that means I could have more happy customers and more time to follow-through

Disappointed with the sales tactics of one of the more well known flooring company Evo**ch flooring.

Paid a deposit in Jan 2016 and was promised the deposit will be refunded if I changed my mind.

Contacted them a few days later to get the refund as I decided to go for tiles instead.

One month later still have not received the cheque. Contacted them and was told the cheque still waiting for approval from the Managing Director as "he is still overseas" 

Not sure if the Managing Director will ever come back and if I will ever get my refund back.