Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
esca01

Need Help In Aircon System 4 Support In Old Resale Hdb Flats

Hello Everyone, this is my first post here :) Have been lurking in Renotalk for months, and I will be getting my resale flat in a few months' time, and so I am planning "the stuffs" now.

I need help in deciding which system 4 Aircon that I can use for my old resale flat which has the 8.5A limitation, and I have mixed replies from different vendors, (on mainly the Mitsubishi electric V28 aircon), where some say can and some say cannot. Been looking around in google and the forum but could not get any conclusive answers.

I am not looking to totally "cold down" my living room, and so I can probably live with a lower BTU I guess...

Can anyone who is living in a old resale with this limitation, kindly let me know where is it possible for me to have a system 4?

Thank you so much :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Everyone, this is my first post here :) Have been lurking in Renotalk for months, and I will be getting my resale flat in a few months' time, and so I am planning "the stuffs" now.

I need help in deciding which system 4 Aircon that I can use for my old resale flat which has the 8.5A limitation, and I have mixed replies from different vendors, (on mainly the Mitsubishi electric V28 aircon), where some say can and some say cannot. Been looking around in google and the forum but could not get any conclusive answers.

I am not looking to totally "cold down" my living room, and so I can probably live with a lower BTU I guess...

Can anyone who is living in a old resale with this limitation, kindly let me know where is it possible for me to have a system 4?

Thank you so much :)

I think unlikely system 4 aircon have 8.5A power capacity. A non inverter system 3 is already on 7.6A. Why not u get 2 aircon systems, one system 3 for the room and one single unit for the living room? Of cos you are restricted to turn on 2 aircon system at the same time.

You cant choose a smaller BTU aircon unit to cool 3 bedrooms and a living room as it don't work this way. For example: a system 3 aircon unit is sized and match accordingly to the 3 bedroom space and it usually reaches it's full BTU capacity. There is no way to put in a blower unit in a living room.

Just my 5 cents thought.

Hope its useful to you..

PIG.