Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I am sourcing for a good contractor. Anyone engaged these contractors before? Please share your reno experience. Thanks.

1)Gek Jin Contractors

2)Boon Jie Building Construction & Trading

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just completed my renovation of my exec flat after living there for 16 years. My first renovation contractor did not do a good job and everything was falling apart. Being cautious this time around I wrote to a number of contractors and ID designers, met most of them but eventually had a connection with this lady called Joanne Lee she likes to be know also as Jojo. She was full of interesting ideas, which my wife and children loved especially for their rooms and kitchen. Having ideas was good but I was more concern with the cost, after discussing with her managed to agree at a cost slightly above my budget and we proceeded with the renovation.

Honestly I have no regrets at all, this lady co-ordination of the sub-contractors and time schedule was superb, I had to move out of my house and she gave me back my flat on the time we agreed. More importantly we fell in love with our renovated flat, it was getting a new brand new flat, her design made my flat much bigger and each room was an individual distinct eye catching cosy area in the flat including the kitchen and 2 toilets. The stand out work was the carpentry works it was excellent with good workmanship.

The thing I love about Jojo is that whenever I wanted to do an addition, she would discuss with me and give me alternatives to save cost.

Therefore if you are looking at a good and reliable renovation contact, please contact Joanne Lee aka JoJo at H/p 90019465 from I-Bridge design Pte Ltd, I always feel there is no obligation in discussing with her.

I just completed my renovation of my exec flat after living there for 16 years. My first renovation contractor did not do a good job and everything was falling apart. Being cautious this time around I wrote to a number of contractors and ID designers, met most of them but eventually had a connection with this lady called Joanne Lee she likes to be know also as Jojo. She was full of interesting ideas, which my wife and children loved especially for their rooms and kitchen. Having ideas was good but I was more concern with the cost, after discussing with her managed to agree at a cost slightly above my budget and we proceeded with the renovation.

Honestly I have no regrets at all, this lady co-ordination of the sub-contractors and time schedule was superb, I had to move out of my house and she gave me back my flat on the time we agreed. More importantly we fell in love with our renovated flat, it was getting a new brand new flat, her design made my flat much bigger and each room was an individual distinct eye catching cosy area in the flat including the kitchen and 2 toilets. The stand out work was the carpentry works it was excellent with good workmanship.

The thing I love about Jojo is that whenever I wanted to do an addition, she would discuss with me and give me alternatives to save cost.

Therefore if you are looking at a good and reliable renovation contact, please contact Joanne Lee aka JoJo at H/p 90019465 from I-Bridge design Pte Ltd, I always feel there is no obligation in discussing with her.

Don't waste your money.. They look professional and easy-going when engaging them. But two years down the road, poor workmanship will show.... They will just tell you off it is wear and tear.... Ask you for address, then no sound no sight.

I ended coming out with another sum of money to fix the problems.

Leaking wash basin causing wooden cabinet to rot. Glass door cranking sound..