Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
itsmylife82

Designer Rain Shower Set For Sale

Hi,

Bought a Designer rain shower set from AP trading at Expo in Dec. On reflection now that my reno is finishing, think it might not fit my toilet decor that well.

Price is $358 which includes delivery and can choose from any of the 4 rainshower set below. Note that this is one of the rare rainshower where you can use this rainshower with just instant heater (See second photo).

The good thing about this rainshower set is that the main structure is aluminium and plastic and hence will not rust.

Note that if you use a water tank, you have to buy a mixer separately.

Willing to take a $40 haircut off the deposit I paid of $100.

The company that sells this has a showroom in Bukit Timah which you can visit to see the real thing. They also do occasional roadshows at expo.

They are displaying the shower set at Expo hall 7 for the March Home 2013 exhibition from 29th March to 7th April

A P Trading

Address: Bukit Timah Plaza #B1-k68, 1 Jalan Anak Bukit 588996

Do pm me or sms at 969629497 if interested. Thanks!

picturegt.jpg

img718ms.jpg

Edited by itsmylife82

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Upz

Hi,

Bought a Designer rain shower set from expo in Dec. On reflection now that my reno is finishing, think it might not fit my toilet that well. Price is $358 which includes delivery and can choose from any of the 4 rainshower set below. Willing to take a $20 haircut off the deposit I paid of $100. The good thing about this rainshower set is that the main structure is plastic and hence will not rust. Note that it does not come with a mixer which you have to buy separately.

Do pm me or sms at 969629497 if interested. Thanks!

picturegt.jpg