Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ysc3

Www.beds.sg

anyone got experiences with them ?

there are quite a number of furniture shops with webpages but i simply hate those which does not list prices for us to consider and compare.

however, the above comes with prices as it s full online shop.

only downside is cannot feel the actual product.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

anyone got experiences with them ?

there are quite a number of furniture shops with webpages but i simply hate those which does not list prices for us to consider and compare.

however, the above comes with prices as it s full online shop.

only downside is cannot feel the actual product.

Hi, you can try them, their service are good. My niece purchased one designer wall clock from them, delivered on time and delivery men help him to install without any additional charge or any question.

Bought bar stools from them. cheap but not that good quality. Well, you are getting what you are paying. If you want to change often and not using it for years then I think its worth buying.

we bot dressing table from them but after 6 months the wood start to producing white dusts and the wood seems to release some funny particles.

Probably using particle board or chip board. Cheap poor quality materials. Try WTP if you're looking for proper real solid wood furniture

WTP

Edited by bligy

There are other online furniture stores with clear listed pricing too. My cousin recently bought a furniture package from Velo Furniture Singapore when she relocated here, www.velofurniture.com. They seemed pretty new but has a 6 months warranty attached to all their products so she went ahead to try. Prices seem reasonable too 5 piece set for sgd1988. I shall take a look at the pieces during her house warming!