Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redevils88

Beware Of This : *** Pte Ltd

Hi Here,

Engage this *** Pte Ltd last year give my many problem almost go to CASE. One word horrible & nite mare for you. No trust, Poor quality. The worse part after reno completed wash hand. Defect item take few week respond message, No arrangement and intention to fix defect item. This what we call after full payment, no his problem.

http://www.***.com.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Same here! met an ID which promised you the moon n the stars, sang praises to his contractors' worksmanship b4 signing the contract, after signing n paid deposit, attitute deteriorates... work produced not as per what he sung (b4).. missing items not replaced, been 3 months! no followup no initiative no news! I have to keep chasing him like nobody's business.... :curse: ... oh man! i should have coordinate the works with individual contractors instead! Humph!

For the benefit of our readers in this forum here, kindly put down the contractors name or ID company (bad or lousy workman etc.) so that we can avoid using them.

ya i agree too this is not to badmouth the ID co but if it is a truth then it will be good to warn us as consumer to avoid falling the trap

I agree but better to have prove................

Beware of GalleryZ Interior LLP they are into scaming business

28/12/2012 i engage this ID Firm for my 3 room resale renovation...i was given a quote, timeline and a timeline chart....

Renovation suppose to start on 05/01/2013 and ends 05/02/2013...

The Director claims tat his designer can do complete it by 31/01/2013 which is before timeline...so i signed with them...

payment was made as terms given by this company...

Beginning everything is fine...hwever...halfway thr....suddenly their contractor pack their things and go without completing the job...on timeline tat day suppose to be electrical work...as the designer still called me to go thr the electrical points with him and his electrician...

When i reach only saw the designer alone...at 1st i did not realize anything until suddenly the the supplier for v=my room doors came up...i tot they are here to do touch up...but while going thr the power points, my new doors are being dismantled and carried down to their truck...i was shock and dun kn wat to say...

the designer promised to go find out and get back to me...i even ask did i delay any payment or miss out anything?...coz i tot i'm following the payment terms and was always in time for payment...

in fact later on my doors are back again in 2 days time...

24/01/2013 i go take a look as no updates from the designer nor the director...however wat i saw was my whole hse done up but without power socket all wire hanging there kitchen cabinet left there not installed...my lights and sanitary wares all not arrived...

as for earlier i when down to the shops the designer recommended and buy all those stuff and i was told tat i can pay when delivery... and the director called me few days after the selection of accessories...the the next day is the delivery...so i make my way to my future home and wait...to make payment...the director came dwn personnelly and said y not pass the payment to him he settle it for me and he's able to get a discount later on...so i trusted him...and left...later tat day he called and said all have arrived...but on 24/01/2013 i see nothing...

i got so pissed off and called them...yelled at them...at least they started to do something... the whole renovation dragged thr CNY...and imagine moving into a house without toilet door, no painting done and no sink or basin connected....wc cannot flush and no clover...showering head no water come out...kitchen cabinet no top and still raw wood surface....

thr out my CNY i'm like leaving in a refugee...tills 18/02/2013 then ppl start to come back and settle my home one by one...

on the 18/02/2013 7 contractors came up and asked me to make payment before they settle my home...WTF...90% of the quoted amt had been paid to the company...but my home is still in a mess...yet everyone asked me for payment...next the director came settle the contractor and get the work going...but asked me to a cornerto tok...

the 1st thing he told me was:

"Look...Your payment is not enough for the worker to continue working. We have done more then 95% of the work but yur payment is only 90%...Y dun u pay me the balance 10% to pay my worker 1st and 3 days later i pass u back 5% anyway they will be here for at least the next 2 weeks they won't run...if u scare i run can come my office find me..."

Me:

"How u justified 95% completed?"

GalleryZ Director:

"u are not qualified to ask me this question...95% done means 95% of the quoted items are done...completed or not completed still it's done...work done means need to pay...gd job not gd job, still need to make pay for the hardwork...this is reality."

Me:

"i'm going to sue u!"

GalleryZ Director:

"if u do so i'll stop everything and u will nvr find me...i've my way to run away...i kn the underground ppl of yur area..dun test me..."

Me:

"all i wan is complete my renovation tats all i'll make the last payment when everything is completed..."

GalleryZ Director:

"ok fine...in tat case u'll need too pay additional $624 for yur cabinet top, $678 for yur PD door...when they arrive later, u pay them directly..."

Me:

"OK!!! FINE...just get everything done up...and leave..."

everything completed 04/03/2013...but the Directors are un-contactable anymore...

15/03/2013 till now everyday contractors are coming to my house asking for payment said tat GalleryZ own them $$ and claims that the director leave here...which is my house...i chased them away but yet even debt collector come up my house looking for GalleryZ's Director...

HELP!!! I WANT SOME PEACE!!!

i tried calling the Director, the Designer all cannot get...go down to the office nobody is there... Wat shld i do now...

if anyone able to find this 2 scammer pls PM me THX

Gary Lee (GalleryZ's Director) Mobile used to be 82224003 but not in used...

Fure Lee (GalleryZ's Designer) Mobile 93879915 nvr on...suspect not in used...

28/12/2012 i engage this ID Firm for my 3 room resale renovation...i was given a quote, timeline and a timeline chart....

The Director claims tat his designer can do complete it by 31/01/2013 which is before timeline...so i signed with them...

Beginning everything is fine...hwever...halfway thr....suddenly their contractor pack their things and go without completing the job...on timeline tat day suppose to be electrical work...as the designer still called me to go thr the electrical points with him and his electrician...

When i reach only saw the designer alone...at 1st i did not realize anything until suddenly the the supplier for v=my room doors came up...i tot they are here to do touch up...but while going thr the power points, my new doors are being dismantled and carried down to their truck...i was shock and dun kn wat to say...

the designer promised to go find out and get back to me...i even ask did i delay any payment or miss out anything?...coz i tot i'm following the payment terms and was always in time for payment...

24/01/2013 i go take a look as no updates from the designer nor the director...however wat i saw was my whole hse done up but without power socket all wire hanging there kitchen cabinet left there not installed...my lights and sanitary wares all not arrived...

as for earlier i when down to the shops the designer recommended and buy all those stuff and i was told tat i can pay when delivery... and the director called me few days after the selection of accessories...the the next day is the delivery...so i make my way to my future home and wait...to make payment...the director came dwn personnelly and said y not pass the payment to him he settle it for me and he's able to get a discount later on...so i trusted him...and left...later tat day he called and said all have arrived...but on 24/01/2013 i see nothing...

i got so pissed off and called them...yelled at them...at least they started to do something... the whole renovation dragged thr CNY...and imagine moving into a house without toilet door, no painting done and no sink or basin connected....wc cannot flush and no clover...showering head no water come out...kitchen cabinet no top and still raw wood surface....

thr out my CNY i'm like leaving in a refugee...tills 18/02/2013 then ppl start to come back and settle my home one by one...

on the 18/02/2013 7 contractors came up and asked me to make payment before they settle my home...WTF...90% of the quoted amt had been paid to the company...but my home is still in a mess...yet everyone asked me for payment...next the director came settle the contractor and get the work going...but asked me to a cornerto tok...

"Look...Your payment is not enough for the worker to continue working. We have done more then 95% of the work but yur payment is only 90%...Y dun u pay me the balance 10% to pay my worker 1st and 3 days later i pass u back 5% anyway they will be here for at least the next 2 weeks they won't run...if u scare i run can come my office find me..."

Me:

GalleryZ Director:

"u are not qualified to ask me this question...95% done means 95% of the quoted items are done...completed or not completed still it's done...work done means need to pay...gd job not gd job, still need to make pay for the hardwork...this is reality."

Me:

"i'm going to sue u!"

GalleryZ Director:

"if u do so i'll stop everything and u will nvr find me...i've my way to run away...i kn the underground ppl of yur area..dun test me..."

Me:

"all i wan is complete my renovation tats all i'll make the last payment when everything is completed..."

GalleryZ Director:

"ok fine...in tat case u'll need too pay additional $624 for yur cabinet top, $678 for yur PD door...when they arrive later, u pay them directly..."

Me:

everything completed 04/03/2013...but the Directors are un-contactable anymore...

15/03/2013 till now everyday contractors are coming to my house asking for payment said tat GalleryZ own them $$ and claims that the director leave here...which is my house...i chased them away but yet even debt collector come up my house looking for GalleryZ's Director...

i tried calling the Director, the Designer all cannot get...go down to the office nobody is there... Wat shld i do now...

OMG!! another victim...well warn u guys alittle too late...there are more victims these scammers are the lowest living creature on earth...wat a pity

Me:

GalleryZ Director:

Me:

"i'm going to sue u!"

GalleryZ Director:

Me:

GalleryZ Director:

Me:

Hihi, can you report your case to TRUST?

Me:

GalleryZ Director:

Me:

"i'm going to sue u!"

GalleryZ Director:

Me:

GalleryZ Director:

Me:

Common friend ... this is Singapore!!!!

Report, Call the Newspaper, Stomp etc etc

We are protected by laws. Common!

So sorry to hear what you have been through. You should report the harassment to neighborhood police, Paste the report outside your door.

Report to CASE at the same time. Unlikely you can get back any money or even expect them to finish your reno. Stomping could shame him but then again, it probably wont do any good to you either.

Hmmm... Where you find this ID? Friend's recommendation? Fliers?

My nephew-in-law supply curtains and furnishings products to them...