Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I'm new to this forum, will be getting the keys to my resale 5room flat soon in queenstown, can anyone please help to introduce some contractors to me? I've been to some Id firms and would like to compare the prices to the direct contractors that is doing the job. Will be doing the whole house flooring and kitchen cabinets. TIA.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Leed!

Hmm carpentry works I can intro you my friend's uncle. Tiler i'm not very sure.

Definitely the contractors' price would be cheaper just that you have to co-ordinate the works yourself and hope everything goes right! :D cus if you engage id, they will have to bare the ''consequences'' instead if anything goes wrong!

Cheers! :D

Thanks for the reply trexis, could you kindly PM the contact for the carpenter? Thank you.

Hi Leed,

I did my new house's flooring after coming across this company, Kronotex, from this home portal, www.myplace.sg.

If you are looking at laminate flooring, you can consider them. Also, there are many IDs and products feature in this portal. Found many useful tips in there.

Hope it helps :)

http://www.myplace.sg/profiles/kronotex/

Hi Leed , How much is the quote for your renovation ?

I got a 35k quote from * though I already told them I only have 25K budget.

I went to my friends office & saw a workshop next to it, she ask me to go n get quote from them. the same job from * but the quote oni 22.5k.

Now i know those ID company all chop us with super sharp knife :deal::deal::no::jawdrop:

well u can't blame id also. they are the middle man to all your reno works, so it's only right for them to charge you the" service fee". Its only up to you whether its worth it or not. usually it works with ppl with tight schedule, design conscious or busy working group.

if you are not rushing and have your own designs and ideas, by all means go direct!! :)