Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renoholic

Reno-Holic Back To Back

Very nicely done. A pity that this will be tenanted out. Am sure your new tenants will appreciate all the hard work put in to make it look so splendid!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very nicely done. A pity that this will be tenanted out. Am sure your new tenants will appreciate all the hard work put in to make it look so splendid!

TQ Makanlogy !! Yes an Ang Moh couple just confirmed tenancy here and now I'm worried I can't rush my reno back home to move in on time !!

very very nice la #thumbsup

TQ NSW!!

Awesome job! Kudos! Where's the sofa from?

TQ Heavenlyn ! My Sofa was upholstered after staying with me for 10 years lol ! It's about time !

gallery_56041_8_485731.jpg

Wow, a breath of new life into the sofa. Amazing! :)

TQ Makanlogy !! Yes an Ang Moh couple just confirmed tenancy here and now I'm worried I can't rush my reno back home to move in on time !!

TQ NSW!!

TQ Heavenlyn ! My Sofa was upholstered after staying with me for 10 years lol ! It's about time !

Bought a grocery trolley just to match my blinds lol !! So that I can leave it lying around without being an eyesore blending into the deco ! :jammin:

gallery_56041_10_386984.png

Kids chilling out over a steamboat gathering with their buddies at the balcony ! Everyone loves the balcony !

gallery_56041_10_239163.jpg

My 2 boys having great fun at the cc just overlooking from my back door ! I'm gonna miss this place !! My sweat and blood effort !

gallery_56041_10_523335.jpg

Pillow fight nieces !!

gallery_56041_10_261995.jpg

Edited by Renoholic

Wow, a breath of new life into the sofa. Amazing! :)

Wowww!!! Beautiful home with those special touches... :) really look the look and feel of the home...

Thank You pals !!

Master Bedroom completed...

gallery_56041_10_624048.jpg

More hauls of fragrances to add on to the ambience lol !!

gallery_56041_10_159265.jpg

My balcony strip led came and it's now totally completed !! check the lightings under the bay seat ! Pictures taken in the evening ! I just love the romantic ambience !!

gallery_56041_10_631067.jpg

Both my WC and bathroom finally ready !!!

gallery_56041_10_142581.jpg

gallery_56041_10_94092.jpg

Edited by Renoholic

MY 2ND MISSION

Into my 2nd mission renovating my own boudoir... somehow I seems to have lost the stamina but must keep reminding myself to brace up ! But this time round I thank God I have the right ID who is ever so patient and handles my decision wisely.

My house is lacked of space planning and I need more storages to meet my kids' growing needs and at the same time to have an open concept allowing more light to flow through.

Original Condition. The original state is very dark, I need to turn on the lights even in the daytime ! Thanks to renovating 14 years ago without an ID and no RenoTalk existing yet hahaha !

gallery_56041_8_663442.jpg

Sons' rooms were dark as many pillars in the living and dining rooms were not hacked due to budget constraint previously. We have maintained many structures in its original condition. Colours of the rooms were also badly selected by myself haha ...

gallery_56041_8_207052.jpg

My dear ID's 3D drawing upon revamping.... It's such a different feel !!INDUSTRIAL CONCEPT AGAIN I LOVE IT to bits !!

TV position have been shifted from the original postion. Original wall will be hacked and replaced by a sliding mirror to draw in the light from outside so as to brighten up the living area ! Cool !

gallery_56041_8_405458.jpg

TV have been shifted to the other side for more space orientation !

gallery_56041_8_601368.jpg

All my main doors and window will be transformed to higher bay window to allow more light to pass through ! My staircase have been transformed to a more industrial look.

gallery_56041_8_654189.jpg

My bathroom at dining have been shifted and will be camouflaged by sliding doors so as to allow more space to built storages !

gallery_56041_8_414612.jpg

More bay windows will be built at dining leading to kitchen so as to have a more open concept for lights to pass...

gallery_56041_8_11324.jpg

Am now in the mist of renovation... This time round, the journey is accompanied by my ID...

I'm loving the wood for my shoe and toilet cabinet !!

gallery_56041_8_291407.jpggallery_56041_8_84405.jpg

The lights are coming in !! I'm so excited !

gallery_56041_8_274321.jpg

gallery_56041_8_84568.jpg

Sons' room ... Now their wardrobe is bigger than mine !! Pls ignore the wall colour !

gallery_56041_8_417216.jpg

gallery_56041_8_47119.jpg

Edited by Renoholic

Did some research and shopping...

Kinda like the bar of lightings across my staircase bare cement wall with photo frames surround... Like this pic below

gallery_56041_8_71669.jpg

Have always wanted an antique signboard like the pic above the bedhead. Found a very meaningful phrase which I'm gonna carved it out for my dining brick wall and hang vertically ...

gallery_56041_8_210579.jpg

A Beautiful gift from my pal who is clearing their parents shophouse...

gallery_56041_8_263289.jpg

Edited by Renoholic