Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiqing

Anyone Engaged Idezignstudio?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Chiqing!

I have just engaged them to renovate my BTO at Sengkang. Although its a pretty new company, heard that the operation manager keith has been in this line for around 8 years, so we were pretty confident in his designs (or else he wouldn't be able to last so long in this industry right). And so far out of all the contractors they managed to meet up expectations in terms of designs and the price is pretty reasonable also (cheaper than a lot of other IDs out there).

Edited by lifeline33

Hello Chiqing!

I have just engaged them to renovate my BTO at Sengkang. Although its a pretty new company, heard that the operation manager keith has been in this line for around 8 years, so we were pretty confident in his designs (or else he wouldn't be able to last so long in this industry right). And so far out of all the contractors they managed to meet up expectations in terms of designs and the price is pretty reasonable also (cheaper than a lot of other IDs out there).

hiya

Can I find out how's your renovations so far? Workmanship okay? :)

Hi Lifeline33

How your renovation with Idezign studio ? Care to share the outcome ? this id is at my list to do my Reno,. Thanks

hiya

Can I find out how's your renovations so far? Workmanship okay? :)

hello yol!,

Actually I have just finished the renovation with them. So far so good, whenever i encounter any problems they are just there to assist me (regardless of time and day). workmanship wise is also quite good, especially the carpentry and the colour coordination. i quite like their ideas. hope that i am of some help to you. :)