Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tpl7vc

Quote For Simple Renovation For Hdb Apartment

Need help In simple renovation of the residential unit (about 721sqt) above the shop, to make it "liveable". This is a unit rented from HDB so will need approval for any alteration done and therefore will prefer to keep alteration to the minimum. Contractor is expected to obtain approval from HDB on my behalf for the renovation work.

Details:

1. Floor (both living and 2 bed rooms) is original condition (i.e cement). Open to add tiles or keep it original with chemical cleaning.

2. Full kitchen to be renovated with new kitchen cabinet installed.

3. Replace of doors and door frame for both bed rooms, and install 2 separate folding doors to separate kitchen and living room, and entrance to the residential unit from shop at 2nd floor.

4. As HDB has just installed new windows and titles at bathroom and toilet, just need to replace toilet bowl and accessories including basin and hot shower unit.

5. Unit has just been rewired with one aircon installed in one bed room. Will need to install another aircon unit.

6. Ceiling mounted fan and new lighting installation.

7. New painting for the residential unit.

8. Full cleaning including the staircase between the shop and residential unit. Chemical cleaning is ok.

Preferred to have the above completed by Dec/Jan although there is no real urgency.

Please provide me an estimated quote if you are able to help and we can arrange for site visit if it is within my budget.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request