Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tirimisu

Floor Quotes For 4 Room New Bto

Supply labour and lay 600mm x 600mm homogenous floor tiles complete with skirt **** rm & passgeway -$2249.00
Supply labour and material to lay laminated floorboard for bedrooms complete with skirts - $2420.00

Total: $4669 <-----Is this exp?

If convert to all homogenous, need to top up $1800

Total: $6469 <----- For a 4 rm new Bto (92 sqm).

My ID told me this price is a norm... normally is 7000-8000. Isit true? I saw some quotes less than 6000
Any advise ????

o8oc.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hey Tirimisu,

We meet again lol..wow...sounds pretty ex to me. It might be the truth but best to ask the others for advise and don't be afraid to talk to other shops to get a quotation and query on the similar products which your ID has mentioned to you.

I did not do any homogeneous tiles so I'm not able to advise on the cost but I did do laminates for my whole house and it cost me under 2.3k ( inclusive of skirting)

f.y.i - my house area is 94 sq m and exactely the same layout as yours.

I had engaged supreme flooring to do my floor and did not opt for those fancy pants evorich...krono..blah blah..end of the day, people don't really know what they want and tend to get carried away by all the marketing bull**** and gimmicks that these companies offer. At the end of the day, its all the same products but just marketed differently by these companies so try not to fall for all the crap.

http://www.supremefloors.com.sg

http://www.supremefloors.com.sg/products/laminate-flooring

equally good as the rest ( evorich blah blah..Kronotech..kronoasia) and way cheaper!

End of the day got to ask yourself do you really need to spend that much for your new place.

Again, this was recommended by my contractor ( the one i gave you the contact number previously)