Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
syrina86

4Rm Bto Reno Quotation

Hi,

Im getting my keys to my new home 4Q next year. Is it early to be looking for an ID now??

Please bare with me because im new to all this and there's alot to understand and im trying to keep up with the market price. I do have some IDs in mind but I need to understand certain things. Do I need to buy ALL electronic items myself or does the ID look for particular ones for me e.g aircon, stove etc? And from what I read in forums, some quoted the norm price for 4 rm bto is slightly above 20k. What does it include basically e.g wardrobe, lightings, fixtures, tiles? I understand that if the design is more intricate or of certain material, it will cost more. Just want to understand the basics.

Thanks a bunch!!! :-)))))

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi syrina86,

too early lah...i dun think any ID or reno company may want to entertain you.

but good news is...you are here...which is always a good place to start.

have a stroll in here...quite a number have posted pics of their renovation pictures here...

of which have given me some ideas..i shud be getting my keys around CNY later.

i have a much clearer idea on what i wanna do & the budget i shud work at.

Some have even posted their reno quotations here.

you still have time to source for your own lightings, electrical appliances etc.

Happy strolling.

Thank you kind souls!

Yes, Im here and I need to start somewhere. Im actually quite worried because I always wanted to have my own place and plan it carefully. Besides, I will be starting school part time in May. So I dont wanna rush. And thanks to technology nowadays I dont have to travel all ard to look at the works of ID! :-)))