Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matilda123

Wts> Panasonic 2-Door Refrigerator Nr-By552 (Or Nr-Bw465 Or Nr-Br34) Free Delivery

I won this fridge in a lucky draw contest but my current fridge for my home is still very new so I do not need this set. Find out more about this fridge here NR-BY552 | Panasonic.

The retail price for this model is S$1399 (w/o delivery). Very energy efficient, 4 NEA Ticks and its an inverter unit as well. EcoNavi is a new energy saving innovation by Panasonic and its impressive. Those interested would have to arrange with me for the delivery as I would get the agent to deliver direct to your address. The item is still not delivered yet, thus when you receive it it will be totally brand new. I'm putting a BNP of S$1300. Those who wish to offer a lower price please text or whatsapp me at 9225..3839 as I'm willing to negotiate. Please do not make a ridiculously low offer as it wld not be entertained. Thank you.

Those interested in smaller fridges, I will also be able to get you either a NR-BW465 or NR-BR344 too. Don't hesitate to inquire!

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation