Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kajua

Replace Citygas Gas Heater With Electric

Has anyone had experience replacing their gas water heater with an electric one?

I am on my 2nd Gas Heater after 2 years...1st spolt after like 3 years..2nd one after 2 years...is getting tempermental....performance is flakey..i might save on electricity but i seem to be wasting a lot of water waiting for it to heat up and the water doesnt stay hot..it goes cold then hot then cold...might be the water pressure cause I am on the 11th floor and i draw from the roof tanks...and my MBR toilet and common toilet is seperated by my balcony

Thinking of replacing it with a electic heater but problem is my piping is run for the gas heater...can i jsut replace it iwht a water heater so the water heater can still serve both toilets or must have one heater for each toilet if i go electric

Has any one had experience with this? Any recommendation of contractor or water heater I can consider

Edited by kajua

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation