Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrewkb

Toggling Module To Light Control

During the lighting installation, the electrician installed this thing he called "IC" which allows toggling of multiple lights via one single switch.

I.e.: one press, one pair of light will switch on, another press again, another pair of light will switch on and a third press, all lights will switch on.

Now it seems only the first press is working and I suspect the "IC" module is spoilt. However, I can't reach the electrician.

Can any expert here advise what's the real name of the "IC" module and can I find it in Sim Lim Tower ?

Thanks !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I saw one in sungei road (kitchner road) before.

I think it is Toyostar Sw-688

Thanks ! I'll go hunt for it ! Does anyone know how durable are such module ? It only lasted me 2mth !

Hi! I have one of this too!

Mine recently broke down. Did you managed to find a replacement?

Please share the cost and where you managed to find it.

Thanks!

During the lighting installation, the electrician installed this thing he called "IC" which allows toggling of multiple lights via one single switch.

I.e.: one press, one pair of light will switch on, another press again, another pair of light will switch on and a third press, all lights will switch on.

Now it seems only the first press is working and I suspect the "IC" module is spoilt. However, I can't reach the electrician.

Can any expert here advise what's the real name of the "IC" module and can I find it in Sim Lim Tower ?

Thanks !