Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XKO86

5 Rm Resale Hdb Quotation

Hi people,

I recently bought a resale unit at Choa Chu Kang and I've gone to several IDs for quotation. Below is the quotation that I got and I am seriously considering this ID. Hope that I can get some opinions from you guys as I am a first time home owner.

A Demolition Works

1 To supply labour to dismantle existing top & bottom kitchen cabinets.

2 To supply labour to hack off existing both floor and wall tiles in common and master bathroom together with dismantling of existing bathroom accessories.

Lump Sum: $2100

B Kitchen Works

1 To fabricate and install proposed finger-groove casement door top & bottom kitchen cabinet in selected laminate finishing c/w internal PVC finishing as per design.

**Free Dish Rack

**Soft closing system for all cabinet

**ABS trimming for all door edges

**Light holder with LED lighting

Amount: $4500

2 To supply and install proposed Quartz worktop.

Amount: $1900

3 To supply and install proposed white spray-paint tempered glass backing inbetween top & bottom cabinet.

Amount: $1440

4 To supply and install proposed kitchen sink and tap c/w installing of piping.

Amount: $305

5 To supply and install proposed kitchen hod and stove c/w installation of gas from PUB.

Amount: $2250

6 To supply labour to relocate existing powerpoints.

Amount: $160

C Common Bathroom Works

1 To supply and lay waterproofing @ common bathroom.

Amount: $65

2 To supply and lay proposed selected anti-slip homogenous floor and ceramic wall tiles.

Amount: $1135

3 To fabricate and install proposed suspended finger groove casement vanity in selected laminate finishing c/w internal PVC finishing and solid worktop.

Amount: $560

4 To fabricate and install proposed top mirror come with wooden backing and cove lighting effect.

Amount: $310

5 To supply and install toilet accessories ( Sink & tap, WC, spray gun, water heater, showerhose, toilet paper holder ).

Amount: $920

6 To supply and install proposed tempered glass showerscreen c/w 01 nos of swing door.

Amount: $640

D Master Bathroom

2 To supply and lay proposed selected anti-slip homogenous floor and ceramic wall tiles.

3 To fabricate and install proposed suspended finger groove casement vanity in selected laminate finishing c/w internal PVC finishing and solid worktop.

Amount: $840

4 To fabricate and install proposed top mirror come with wooden backing and cove lighting effect.

Amount: $385

5 To supply and install toilet accessories ( Sink & tap, WC, spray gun, water heater, showerhose, toilet paper holder ).

6 To supply and install proposed tempered glass showerscreen c/w 01 nos of swing door.

E Miscellaneous Works
1 To apply for hacking and renovation permit from HDB.
Amount: $280
2 To supply & lay corrugated protection paper @ all working areas.
Amount: $200
3 Labour to provide haulage and clearing of debris.
4 To supply labour to paint whole unit. (4+1 colour)
Amount: $1400
5 To supply labour for general cleaning before handing.

Amount: $250

F Cabinet Door Works

1 To fabricate and install proposed cabinet door in selected laminate finishing at proposed area.

Amount: $800

G Professional services

1 Design concept

2 Site Supervision

Lump Sum: $600

Grand Total: $24,000

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi people,

I recently bought a resale unit at Choa Chu Kang and I've gone to several IDs for quotation. Below is the quotation that I got and I am seriously considering this ID. Hope that I can get some opinions from you guys as I am a first time home owner.

A Demolition Works

1 To supply labour to dismantle existing top & bottom kitchen cabinets.

2 To supply labour to hack off existing both floor and wall tiles in common and master bathroom together with dismantling of existing bathroom accessories.

Lump Sum: $2100

B Kitchen Works

1 To fabricate and install proposed finger-groove casement door top & bottom kitchen cabinet in selected laminate finishing c/w internal PVC finishing as per design.

**Free Dish Rack

**Soft closing system for all cabinet

**ABS trimming for all door edges

**Light holder with LED lighting

Amount: $4500

2 To supply and install proposed Quartz worktop.

Amount: $1900

3 To supply and install proposed white spray-paint tempered glass backing inbetween top & bottom cabinet.

Amount: $1440

4 To supply and install proposed kitchen sink and tap c/w installing of piping.

Amount: $305

5 To supply and install proposed kitchen hod and stove c/w installation of gas from PUB.

Amount: $2250

6 To supply labour to relocate existing powerpoints.

Amount: $160

C Common Bathroom Works

Amount: $560

Amount: $310

D Master Bathroom

Amount: $840

Amount: $385

E Miscellaneous Works
1 To apply for hacking and renovation permit from HDB.
Amount: $280
2 To supply & lay corrugated protection paper @ all working areas.
3 Labour to provide haulage and clearing of debris.
4 To supply labour to paint whole unit. (4+1 colour)
Amount: $1400
5 To supply labour for general cleaning before handing.

Amount: $250

F Cabinet Door Works

1 To fabricate and install proposed cabinet door in selected laminate finishing at proposed area.

Amount: $800

G Professional services

1 Design concept

2 Site Supervision

Lump Sum: $600

Grand Total: $24,000

Hi XKO86,

I am newbie here too.

My fiance has just bought a 5-rms resale flat at Sengkang and currently looking for as many info as possible for our future house.

We have met some contractors recommended by some friends and went to ID's expo at Changi recently, most of them quoted the same range (+/-). For sure IDs' has better design as they are designers and for contractors, we have to give our ideas and they do more on their workmanship.

I have just seen through some of topics in this forum and found yours, I believe by now you have fully done your reno and have been staying at your new house. Please do share with me about your ID's quotation as seen above and how was their workmanship? and how much final cost (from 24k)? how much "hidden cost" that come up along the way?

Mind to share it with me at carolhuang4reno@gmail.com with some picture if you have :)

Thanks.