Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chuadexter

Quote On 4 Room Model A Hdb Flat( Is This Expensive?)

Hi Guys,

I need your professional help and advice on my below quotation if it's expensive...

I'm doing the 2 toilets(complete reno), the kitchen(complete reno), living room(minor) , master bedroom(minor), the other 2 rooms (untouched, just some cleaning & painting).

Preliminaries
1 HDB Permit or Renovation Deposit if any -- F.O.C
2 To provide labour / material for Acid Cleaning to whole house -- $ 200.00
3 To lay corrugated paper for floor protection to Whole House -- F.O.C
4 Clearing of Debris,Supply of Sand,Upload of materials -- $ 400.00
Demolition Works (Total $2,300)
1 Supply labour to demolish existing kitchen floor & wall tiles
2 Supply labour to demolish existing kitchen cabinet & sink
3 Supply labour to demolish existing floor tiles & wall tiles for 2 bathrooms
4 Supply labour to demolish existing WC & basins at 2 bathrooms
5 Supply labour to demolish existing bi-fold doors at 2 bathrooms
6 Supply labour to demolish existing pipings for whole house
7 Supply labour to demolish existing doors for whole house
Living / Dining
1 Custom made 7ft full height feature wall c/w laminate finish (Designer pieces) -- $ 1,400.00
2 Custom made 7ft TV console c/w black glass drawers,ABS trimming,laminate finish -- $ 980.00
3 Custom made L4ft xH4ft shoe cabinet c/w casement door, ABS trimming & laminate finish( both sides laminate) -- $ 760.00
4 Custom made 2ft settee c/w drawers, ABS trimming & laminate finish -- $ 400.00
5 Supply labour & material to install false ceiling & L-box -- $ 1,800.00
Main Bedroom
1 Supply labour & material to construct storage platform c/w casement door,ABS trimming & hydraulic hinges (2.7m x 2.9m) -- $2,790.00
2 Custom made 7ft full height wardrobe c/w casement door, ABS trimming, laminate finish -- $ 1,750.00
Master Bathroom
1 Supply labour & material to cement screed wall -- $ 800.00
2 Supply labour & material to lay Heavy Duty Matt Homogenous floor tiles ( $3.00 ) per sqft 300mm x 300mm -- $ 550.00
3 Supply labour & material to lay 2 layers of K11/104 water-proofing membrane -- $ 100.00
4 Supply labour & material to construct shower kerb -- $ 100.00
5 Supply labour & material to install 10mm tempered glass shower screen c/w swing door -- $ 550.00
6 Supply labour & material to install PD door -- $ 350.00
7 Supply & install stainless steel piping (cold ) -- $ 300.00
8 Supply labour to install standard WC -- $ 100.00
9 Supply labour to install standard basin c/w tap -- $ 70.00
10 Supply labour to install biget spray -- $ 40.00
11 Supply labour to install all toilet accessories -- FOC
12 Supply labour to install instant heater -- $ 60.00
13 Supply & install new pvc floor trap -- FOC
14 Supply labour & material to install toilet lourve -- $ 350.00
15 Custom made 2.5ft vanity cabinet c/w casement door, ABS trimming,laminate finish & solid surface top -- $ 575.00
16 Custom made 2.5ft mirror cabinet c/w casement door, ABS trimming,laminate finish -- $ 450.00
Common Bathroom
1 Supply labour & material to cement screed wall -- $ 800.00
2 Supply labour & material to lay Heavy Duty Matt Homogenous floor tiles ( $3.00 ) per sqft 300mm x 300mm -- $ 550.00
3 Supply labour & material to lay 2 layers of K11/104 water-proofing membrane -- $ 100.00
4 Supply labour & material to construct shower kerb -- $ 100.00
5 Supply labour & material to install 10mm tempered glass shower screen c/w swing door -- $ 550.00
6 Supply labour & material to install PD door -- $ 350.00
7 Supply & install stainless steel piping (cold ) -- $ 300.00
8 Supply labour to install standard WC -- $ 100.00
9 Supply labour to install standard basin c/w tap -- $ 70.00
10 Supply labour to install biget spray -- $ 40.00
11 Supply labour to install all toilet accessories -- FOC
12 Supply labour to install instant heater -- $ 60.00
13 Supply & install new pvc floor trap -- FOC
14 Supply labour & material to install toilet lourve -- $ 350.00
15 Custom made 2.5ft vanity cabinet c/w casement door, ABS trimming,laminate finish & solid surface top -- $ 575.00
16 Custom made 2.5ft mirror cabinet c/w casement door, ABS trimming,laminate finish -- $ 450.00
Kitchen
1 Supply labour & material to cement screed wall -- $ 1,400.00
2 Supply labour & material to lay Heavy Duty Matt Homogenous floor tiles ( $3.00 ) per sqft 600mm x 300mm -- $ 1,300.00
4 Supply labour & material to construct cement mortar base for fridge c/w full tiling -- $ 80.00
5 Supply labour & material to construct cement mortar base for washing machine c/w full tiling -- $ 80.00
6 Supply labour & material to construct cement mortar base for kitchen cabinet c/w side tiling -- $ 300.00
7 Custom made 8.5ft bottom kitchen cabinet c/w casement door,ABS trimming, laminate finish -- $ 1,020.00
8 Custom made 8.5ft top hung kitchen cabinet c/w casement door,ABS trimming, laminate finish -- $ 1,020.00
9 Custom made 8.5ft solid surface top for kitchen c/w 50mm backsplash & front profile -- $ 725.00
10 Custom made 2ft full height cabinet c/w drawers,ABS trimming, laminate finish (tall unit) -- $ 720.00
11 Supply labour to install kitchen sink and appliances -- $ 80.00
12 Supply labour & material to install 1 no. dish rack & cutlery tray -- FOC
13 Supply & install exposed stainless steel piping ( cold ) -- $ 300.00
14 Supply labour & material to install 8ft full height 10mm tempered glass sliding door & fixed panel -- $ 1,500.00
Painting Works
1 Whole house interior & ceiling Emulsion ( max 6 colours) ICI / Nippon Vinilex 5000 -- $ 1,300.00
2 To paint all doors, door frames & piping --FOC
Door Works
1 Supply labour & material to install wrought iron gate -- $ 500.00
2 Supply labour & material to install solid veneer main door c/w lockset -- $ 550.00
3 Supply labour & material to install veneer door c/w lockset for 3 bedrooms & 1 store room -- $ 1,320.00
Electrical Works
4 room HDB electrical package (total $1,900)
1 To run single point x 7
2 To run double point x 3
3 To run Tel point x 1
4 To run light point x 12
5 To install light x 12
6 To run heater point x 1
7 To run SCV point x 1
8 To run aircon point x 1
9 To run cooker hob point x 1
10 To run water bonding earth point x 1
11 To install DB box

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, the quotation was given to you by the contractor company was a bit expensive. I just had my house renovated, a 3 room resale flat and my contractor quote me a reasonable price which you could find it outside. If you are going to sign a contract with the firm outside, you will not be able to check the wood quality before you sign. My contractor has an in house carpentry workshop and i will be able to check the materials before signing the contract with them. I do not have to pay extra charges when i asked them to install some hangers on the wall in the toilet. You can email the list of things that you want to do to sales@techone.com.sg or call gavin at 83334130. You just have to say it is reference by devin and he will give you a special discount.

• Like 1

Hi, the quotation was given to you by the contractor company was a bit expensive. I just had my house renovated, a 3 room resale flat and my contractor quote me a reasonable price which you could find it outside. If you are going to sign a contract with the firm outside, you will not be able to check the wood quality before you sign. My contractor has an in house carpentry workshop and i will be able to check the materials before signing the contract with them. I do not have to pay extra charges when i asked them to install some hangers on the wall in the toilet. You can email the list of things that you want to do to sales@techone.com.sg or call gavin at 83334130. You just have to say it is reference by devin and he will give you a special discount.

Hi arcious, Can you PM me the contact for the contractor? Thanks,

Any recommendation for wardrobe? My master bedroom is quite tight so I need to do upsidedown L wardrobe. I'm not sure how the contractor charge me.

Only wardrobe then look for in-house carpenter. I just got my mum's house wardrobe done up. Also from in-house carpenter. Price reasonable. Very efficient!!! Will PM you for the contractor details. :good:

Edited by Wyorie

can PM me the contact detail of the contractor? thanks!

The quotation that is quoted to u I think some of the items is higher as compared to mine. I just had mine done not long ago. The quote I got was very reasonable and service is good. I am really happy with my ID services and his attitude. workmanship wise is good also. Let me know if any of u need his contact.