Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
maya2014

Brand New Nespresso Pixie Selling For $200

I have a brand new Pixie still in its box, unopened. Retail price is $338. I'm letting go for $200.

Cash only and interested buyers have to meet me at a convenient MRT station to self collect.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, i hv probs uploading the pics. If you drop me an email at amay212002@yahoo.com.sg, I can send you the pics.

It's black and silver. There's also a pack of assorted coffee capsules inside, abt 16. I have the pixie for a mth only so the capsules shld still have quite a lot of shelf life.... :good:

Anyone interested pls email me to see pics. I will let go to the 1st person who confirms their interest to buy. Do note that there is no warranty card inside but a pamphlet stating warranty is one year from purchase date. Am stating this cos someone asked and I opened the box to check. I don't have the receipt cos this was a gift. There is a robinson tag (minus price) on the box which I guess if you really want to, can find out from Robinson when this pixie was purchased.

To clarify, the color is titan, sort of smoky dark grey n not black.

Pls note that i wont lower d price further. Its abt d lowest you can find for sale online already. So contact me only if you are ok w dis price.

Cheers to all

Ttx143, i did email u pix. U didnt get it? Dear me! I didnt check cos wen i didnt hear any reply frm u, i assume u were not interested esp aft i posted tat i wnt axcept lower price. Am so sorry but smeone else confirmed she wtd it alredy n i had agreed.

Apologies. Hope greentech can give u similar offer.