Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
L.Mohd

Renoguyz... Hmmmm...

Everything is in a mess as our wedding is coming up & we just got the keys to our new house. So as the wedding cost was used, our reno needs to be minimized for now. 😓 *huge headache*

As we got our house keys... the 1st person came to see our house wasn't any of our family members but a good friend of mine - Nicholas from Renoguyz!

A discussion was made instantenously but after that due to the cost, we had to recce other IDs which the fiance seemed unkeen. He still insisted on Nicholas... I seem reluctant as knowing Nicholas... we could end up having arguements b'cz of our differences.

Why?

B'cz he has his own set of ideas as if the house is his & me on the other end has my own set of ideas b'cz it is MY house.... He can be blunt & sarcastic but Nicholas is Nicholas, he just wants the best NOT for him but for his clients & of cz me being his friend.

We engaged him at last after few weeks of consideration, for me at least.

Cost? Cheaper b'cz he is my friend?

No... he is still running a business not "pasar malam" to bargain with b'cz he provides good quality. 😂😂😂😂

Anyway... when i had the time to check on my new house, the living room tiling is almost up! Amazing White Porcelain Tiles!!

More works to be done & updates on Renoguyz will be con't...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Everything is in a mess as our wedding is coming up & we just got the keys to our new house. So as the wedding cost was used, our reno needs to be minimized for now. *huge headache*

As we got our house keys... the 1st person came to see our house wasn't any of our family members but a good friend of mine - Nicholas from Renoguyz!

A discussion was made instantenously but after that due to the cost, we had to recce other IDs which the fiance seemed unkeen. He still insisted on Nicholas... I seem reluctant as knowing Nicholas... we could end up having arguements b'cz of our differences.

Why?

B'cz he has his own set of ideas as if the house is his & me on the other end has my own set of ideas b'cz it is MY house.... He can be blunt & sarcastic but Nicholas is Nicholas, he just wants the best NOT for him but for his clients & of cz me being his friend.

No... he is still running a business not "pasar malam" to bargain with b'cz he provides good quality.

Anyway... when i had the time to check on my new house, the living room tiling is almost up! Amazing White Porcelain Tiles!!

can sent me nick contact via email ? Email: kianpin72@gmail.com

On 10/6/2014 at 11:11 AM, L.Mohd said:

Everything is in a mess as our wedding is coming up & we just got the keys to our new house. So as the wedding cost was used, our reno needs to be minimized for now. *huge headache*

Why?

No... he is still running a business not "pasar malam" to bargain with b'cz he provides good quality.

Thank you for your review!