Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrew

Instant Heater - Cannot Use Normal Power Socket ?

i got this prob too...

I have 2 instant water heater... Accordingly to my electrician, a flat can only have 1 20amp, 1 15amp power point, thus airocn is 20 water heater is 15... My common bathroom water heater (using 13 amp) was not workling, i thot the heater spolit, cos i use electric fan to test the point, the fan is working... (u guys must be laughing at me)... I called the technical guy to come down, he told me the fuse blow....

He changed the fuse den say water heater usually need at least 15amp... cos when we wana adjust the temperature to higher temperature, the power point cannot tahan. He then help me make a mark on my heater that i can only adjust e temp to tat extend only...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i got this prob too...

I have 2 instant water heater... Accordingly to my electrician, a flat can only have 1 20amp, 1 15amp power point, thus airocn is 20 water heater is 15... My common bathroom water heater (using 13 amp) was not workling, i thot the heater spolit, cos i use electric fan to test the point, the fan is working... (u guys must be laughing at me)... I called the technical guy to come down, he told me the fuse blow....

He changed the fuse den say water heater usually need at least 15amp... cos when we wana adjust the temperature to higher temperature, the power point cannot tahan. He then help me make a mark on my heater that i can only adjust e temp to tat extend only...

Oh... there is a limit to the number of 20amp and 15 amp power point? Does it apply to all HDB flats? I will have 2 instant heaters, Syt 4 aircon and 2 built-in ovens...

Oh... there is a limit to the number of 20amp and 15 amp power point? Does it apply to all HDB flats? I will have 2 instant heaters, Syt 4 aircon and 2 built-in ovens...

That's wat my electrician said... He said is against the HDB's rules & regulations.

He afflicted the agglutinate den say baptize boiler usually charge at atomic 15amp... cos if we wana acclimatize the temperature to college temperature, the ability point cannot tahan. He again advice me accomplish a mark on my boiler that i can alone acclimatize e acting to tat extend only...

Bathroom fan