Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cielru

De Art Story - Irresponsible Company

Hello to all excited houseowners! I've been a silent lurker of this forum and gained many invaluable tips and advice here so I hope that my story can give awareness to how irresponsible this company is.. and hopefully you guys won't end up in the same sad plight as me.

BEWARE OF DE ART STORY BLINDS AND WALLPAPERS.http://www.deartstory.com.sg/

After going down to their showroom last year Nov to select the blinds and wallpapers, we stupidly paid the cost in full without holding a deposit. Guess there's no such thing as good faith.

I had to delay the installation so I called to inform. We arranged for 26th December instead. He assured that it was no problem at all.

I called them a week prior to 26th to ask for a timing, he said he will only know on 24th. Called him on 24th and 25th, no response. Ok maybe because it was Christmas.

Come 26th, I had to call and chase him in the morning but he didn't respond. I made my way to the house to standby anyway in case he came. At 1pm, he called me and said 'OOPS, HE FORGOT ABOUT MY ORDER'.

Ok nevermind, I kept my cool and re-arranged for 17th Jan. Again, had to call and chase for a timing. He finally responded with 6pm. I went to the house at 6pm and at 6.15pm, I called him to chase and he told me that he couldn't find my blinds in the warehouse!!! There's only so much nonsense one could take! He promised to find it and install it the next day on 18th Jan instead.

Come 18 Jan and to my absolute HORROR, the installer came but said that Alex couldn't find the wallpaper and blinds for my 3 rooms. So only the living room blinds were installed. I demanded for a reimbursement for my time and he only offered $100. Bear in mind I currently stay in Boonlay!

After screaming at him, we arranged for the rest of the things to come tomorrow (24 Jan). Same thing, had to pester and chase him all week for a timing. He promised it will come together with the wallpaper.

Today afternoon he told me that only the blinds will come and the wallpaper will need to be next week.

This is SO RIDICULOUS!! I have to make 4 trips down just to get this sorted!

He is definitely very shady and his showroom is just a rented office in a factory area. I should have noticed the warning signs.

De Art Story http://www.deartstory.com.sg/
Showroom:
8 Ubi Road 2 #04-16 Zervex
Singapore 408538

blinds

Edited by cielru

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request