Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DarthGW

Philips Led Ceiling Lights

currently looking for ceiling lights, and was at lightings.com.sg when the sales people recommended this

http://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/333443166/ceiling-light

i think this fits our requirements perfectly and ok with the prices

but i am concerned if its brightness and light coverage is equivalent to a typical ceiling light using bulbs

has anyone bought one to try?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pretty bright! We purchased 6 light sets from them and quality is really good. Of cause it comes with a hefty price tag if comparing these to taobao lights.

No regrets.

good to hear

aware of price tag,but im looking for reliability, ease of mind with aftersales support

guess this is a good choice to take

Was considering Philip initially too. But after awhile realised Philips after sales very troublesome leh. Only got 1 yr warranty and need to bring down to their service center. How to pluck the lights down and bring there?

That's why I went for 2 years onsite warranty at House of Chandelier. Can try them. Very good after sales service. Quality very good also

Philips house brand got 1 year warranty. Philips own brand 2 years warranty.

Need to pluck the light down? I was told on site. Anyway, fuss free for me. Ya can try house of chandelier also. It's near me so that's why get from them.

I bought all my light bulbs from overseas at 1/3 the price.