Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

Wts: Maige Tv Streaming Media Box

There are so many pretenders in market with tis box , that box , 2 core, 4 core , 10 core , xxx core etc . As such new users were taken in by the impressive specs only to be disappointed when the visuals come out. That actually set them up to look for another box only to be disappointed again and in the process waste $.

The key is to select a box that has the variety and selection of programs you like. As such, we find maige TV has the best selection.

It's not just sports but holistic family entertainment and video on demand. Maige TV is operationally into its 4th year so it is stable and the risk of termination is very much reduced for users.

It is an international product used by expats all over the world to watch their fav home channels in china, hk, taiwan, malaysia, japan, korea and usa

The engineering development is also important as you will want a box that is constantly being improved and developed. Maige TV provides constant auto firmware update to make channel switching faster and upgrade their program selection. VODs are constantly added too.

We have spend effort into market research to pick this winner from so many other pretenders and the good review is a testimony of our genuine effort.

many buyers bought a 2nd set for their ah gong and ah ma to watch as well.

Buy from Zoeblogshop or Zoeblogshop qoo10 or contact 94894410 at $415 for online purchase pay by ibanking/atm. Note cash,carry is $435.

u2SYDO.jpg

93CwbU.jpg

ecaq80.jpg

bu46PK.jpg

Read the reviews on Maige TV :

I have recently bought this Maige TV from Zoeblogshop. 1stly, I would say that this product is worth every penny that you are paying for. All the channel are working and clear. TV series and Movie are all updated and new. But for anyone that want to buy this product, please look for Zoeblogshop. ....

The service that Zoeblogshop provides is really top notched. Message are replied promptly. And they make sure everything is working for you. Kudos to staff from Zoeblogshop!

For anyone that is still on the fence, please dun wait and come to Zoeblogshop!!!

-Read Jason's review here

Bought the Maige HD2 from Zoeblogshop Dec 2013. And for the past one month, have very good experience with this IPTV box and I mainly use it to watch live TVB channels as the local cable and IPTV providers do not provide live TVB channels.The channels are clear and smooth (am on fiber connection) unlike those other Android based IPTV where they claim image quality is “clear and smooth” but suffer from buffering and some channels are pixellated.Another good thing is that with an annual renewal fee, there’s no need to choose packages as there is a lot of channels accessible through Maige HD2.On a final note, get the Maige HD2 from Zoeblogshop as I have friends and colleagues who ordered from online store, but waited for almost a month the box still have not arrived. And the guys at Zoeblogshop are friendly to answer all my questions regarding the Maige HD2 via whatsapp promptly

Got this Maige from a contact last week, really better than any other streaming products. Really worth the $450. My colleague come over to my home to demo it just now and he is poisoned liao -HWZ forummer's review on Maige TV , read here

Once you switch to this Maige TV, you will never look back, ultimate solution for all your tv need, be it china, tw, hk, jap, kr or football , total estimate 200 channel above -HWZ forummer's review on MaigeTV, read here ( 200 channels by this review is incorrect, there are 356 channels on MaigeTV)

The Maige TV box is amazing! Enjoying the football so far clear.png Thks for the recommendation. is there any discount if I were to get a second set for my parents? No obligations although must say the price is actually already good for this product - Samuel who did get a second set for his family

OMG! It's so clear and smooth without buffering, just like watching from miotv.My Hong Kong relatives are over at my place to watch documentary of Shaw Run Run on TVB. They are impress with the clarity and no buffering. -William who bought the Maige TV ( actually to correct William, there is buffering but it is done so fast user do not realise it)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
What you waiting for? Purchase at Zoeblogshop now

Get ready for new BPL season 2015/16 with Maige TV HD3:

nearly 500 channel internationally and 7000+ VoDs block buster in blu ray quality!!!

iqNQ6Y.jpg

Trusted reseller of Maige TV as seen from qoo10: Link

MY9d53.jpg

z9wV7D.jpg

ZE86vr.jpg

Good day. Expensive cable television is becoming a thing of the past, as there are now a large number of high-quality streaming services that allow you to watch TV channels live. One of the most popular and reliable such services is Frndly TV, which has become widespread among many users. Subscribing and setting it up is quite simple, if difficulties arise with this, then you don’t have to look for frndly tv number but contact them online, and they will provide assistance in connecting and setting up.