Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ladyjazz

Terrible Experience With Id Firms

My experience with the IDs was terrible. First, the ID gave wrong measurements on my cupboards and wardrobes and had to rectify the problem and delay the schedule. Secondly, what they promised on the design before signing the package versus after signing was totally different. They didn't comply to the design they claim they could do. Thirdly, they took 1 full year and the renovation wasn't completed, claiming I should pay their hidden costs before they continue (even though we had already paid the renovation fee in full).

Forth, when we took the matter to the boss of the company, he shirks all responsibility and redirect us to liaise with his staff, not him. So we decided to cancel the remaining items and ask for refund for the unfulfilled potion but till today, he didn't budge and told me to seek his staff for the refund (what's the logic?). I'm so disappointed in interior designer firms in Singapore. Where is the proper law to protect consumers other than the expensive legal fees which may or may not help us get back our money???

If anyone here knows of a good law firm that could help pursue money back, pls pm me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation