Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vicki Goh

Probable Completion Date Updated To End Sep'15 Mean Collect In Sep'15?

Guest Vicki Goh

My project is punggol opal and is a Jul 2012 BTO and if i am not wrong the original of PCD is 4th Qtr of 2015 so is about 3 months earlier.

I have my HLE approved and received letter too. And some block already start to give out keys. And from what i heard from people is usually 1 month from HLE approved to able to collect the keys.

Yes pDark.. i have already met a few IDs and more or less to be there....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

djnt - there would always be a few blocks faster... good news is come key collection date you'll probably be the first batch to collect the keys!

I see. Cos my blk and a few more blks are one of the earliest to appear to seem to be almost completed. Exterior painting done, windows up, even corridors lights are lit. Only abt 4,5 blks seems less complete without painting and windows yet. Guess have to wait for others to catch up before i can expect my keys.

Hi Vicki, to answer your qn - end Sep 15 means it's going to be completed by then. But HDB releases the keys batch by batch. So it might be that you would receive it as the first batch, or about three months + later (last batch). Nevertheless, I see you have started gathering ID contacts - it's a good time to do so. All the best!

djnt - for now it's roughly 6 months before the original PCD. 50% archi stage is still some way to go, but you'll get there soon!

So happy for you to be able to see some kind of update in the PCD..lol. I am still anxiously waiting for mine to show some kind of update. :bleah: Last update of building progress for mine was in Apr and the PCD still no change. I went to this own home sg site and check out my progress. They do a once a month update on the building progress for btos and condos and it was reflected as 50% in the architectural stage. Not sure if it is accurate anot. Assuming it is accurate, but 50% means about how long can i expect my flat to be ready.... :dunno:

By the way, which project is yours and when was the original PCD? See if i can use it as a rouge gauge to mine.

Guest Vicki Goh

Today, i check my HDB page and saw the it has been updated to End Sep'15 in the PCD box.

So mean my collection key will be around end sep'15??