Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rozsid

Advice For A Floorplan.

291dc79.jpg

Hi everyone, looking for some ideas. need to decide quickly, if the walls taken down (Blue, Red) area is advisable.

Perhaps a sliding door @ the yellow shade area. if u have any ideas for the things like sofa, bed wardrobe area, feel free to share w me. dont not know much abt designing n layout, thought of building a stairs ( 2 Steps only) leading up to the bed area, n the wardrobe probably shift back to outside the bath area.

Or just leave it as it is? Please dont quote this post on your reply. Thank you so much.

Any advice?

Thanks. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there,

At best, would be good to avoid any sliding doors dividing the kitchen and the living. I do understand it may be required for practical usage [avoid cooking smoke to enter the living, or maybe visual screening]

I can share more ideas with you. We take it off from this forum? my email contact is ***@yahoo.com.sg.

Please drop me a mail.

Also good to knock out the red portion, so as to allow bigger space for the bedroom. Sliding panel can be added to the wall on the blue portion to allow flexibility of visuality between bedroom and living room.

This is a condo unit? Judging from the layout i guess.

I am good to discuss more with you. Please email me.