Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cherrieval

Do I Need An Id For My Resale Flat? Just Minor Renovation Works

Hi! I will be getting the keys to my resale flat soon. The condition of the flat is pretty good so I'll just need some minor renovations such as:

- Removing and replacing current kitchen cabinets

- Glass shower screens in both bathrooms

- Built in wardrobe in master bedroom (current wardrobe is not built in, so no removal needed)

- Rewiring, install ceiling fans

- Painting of whole house

From the above, do you guys think I'll still need an ID? Will they entertain me with such small scale reno? Does ID charge according to the total works needed or is it just a flat fee?

Appreciate all comments. Tks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi! To my knowledge, ID will charge according to the works that you are looking for.

If you're looking for quotation maybe you can try this website http://voola.sg/budgeting-for-your-new-bto-apartment/, there is a form by the right side for you to fill in. I received my quotation from them too! It's comparably reasonable, and gives you a starting point of your budget :good:

Hey Cherrieval,

Yea id firms will entertain you in such "small scale reno" & they charge accordingly to total work needed but it will harder for them to give u a discount as you are doing lesser stuff! Can always share my id with you if you require an id! Best of luck to your renovation works