Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jjanee

Do NOT engage Repair and Change New General Contractor

This is their website :

http://repairnchange.com.sg/index.html

impressive right? Well, don't fall for it.  I had called this company to enquire about window repairs. A man by the name of David took the call and was not only rude but told me to look for someone else. First, he was not able to commit to a time - "I will drop by and take a look when I have the time".  Secondly he refuses to give a price estimate which can only mean one thing - to charge you big time when he completes the job. Well, good luck to him with that attitude.  I can't wait for his business to fail big time.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Even HDB licensed windows contractors, the charges for repairs and inspections vary from one another, need to call a lot to compare till you find the one suit to your budget.

I had a terrible experience with Repair and Change New General Contractor. A man by the name of David Ong came to fix my wardrobe door. He spent 15 mins discussing with his staff how to fix it, then proceeded to drive 3 nails into the wood. And he wanted to charge me $350 for the job. When I protested and bargained it down to $200, he started using crudeabusive language. His staff had to apologise on his behalf. I need to caution anyone who's thinking of using this repairman' service. He also runs CCN Aluminium & Renovation.

This co  Repair and Change New General Contractor don't seems to be registered with HDB?   Can they do window repairs?   Maybe you should get a proper licenced co then maybe you have better customer service ;)