Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imjuon

Keat Hong Mirage 5 room flat

hello all! keys collected finally! 

will be starting reno on 8 July demolition works : ) hooray anyone doing reno at mirage? read the news about the horrible mess dump at our estate 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Imjoun,

If you haven't get the plan from HDB , you can try and scale the door width which is normally 90cm width.

and you can estimate your area.

If need assistance do note me 

We are a group of ex renovation contractor guy and are trying to come out a solution to reduce new home owner in the cement  floor screeding and tiles laying costing. thks 

yay collecting keys next tues. anyone ? staying 817A. finally.. a long wait, will be doing defect checking w my ID on wed. anyone need my ID's assistance on defect checking ? 

Previously we received notice saying the key collection is on April, and our HLE approved date also on April 2016, but after that we received letter saying key collection delayed to May, and we collected our key on 2 June.

Hi, thanks for the reply. May I know how long after HLE approval did u manage to get the key. Saw Yr Blk ready but mine still underway..

Hi, 

May I know which Blk is this? Have u gotten Yr key? Mine at 817C. Still haven't know yet when will get the key.

Thanks

Zilah